Chapter Thirty-five: Lunatics

"Beautiful Miss, are you alright?" I shivered at his voice. What the fxck? ( ة_ة)

I looked behind me and saw a black cloaked man. He was wearing a mask and I couldn't see his eyes in this relatively dark alleyway I was in. I lowered my face and stood up, it was too fast though and I stumbled backwards.

Instead of hitting the wall or falling down, Another person stood behind me and held me up. H-How did I not notice their presence?? Are they dangerous? but I don't feel any ill intent though..

I hid my face with my hair and I finally got to see their face..or at least their eyes. The man who called out to me had a beautiful pair of Purple to the Clear Sky blue eyes. The man who held me up had stunning Azure Blue Eyes. For a moment we just stood still just looking at each other's eyes. I was captivated, what is this? How..STUPID OF ME! 

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻

SNAP OUT OF IT GUINEVERE ELVIRA CELESTE KINSLEIGH! YOU COULD DO BETTER THAN THIS! YOU WERE JUST FEELING LIKE SHXT EARLIER!

"I-I'm fine, thank you." I backed away. These guys are weird,

'weird but hot' shut up self, you're too young to think like that.

'well technically-' Oh shush.

I tried walking away but instead ended up tripping over myself. How the heck did I trip over myself? OH BUT FXCKING LUCKILY SOME HOOMAN (I think?) FROM A DIFFERENT GENDER came to SaVE tHe DaY.

Just let me trip, dammit!

Like what is this? Some sort of shoujo manga?? My hand still holding my hair to hide my face, I looked up

A pair of Golden eyes staring back at mine. Why is it prettier than mine though? Psh~ some people are just God's favorite. I'm talking about you dumbnelius.

Meanwhile with Cornelius:

"ACHOO" Cornelius sneezed.

"Someone is talking shxt about me..It's gotta be Guinevere again.*sigh*"

Back to Ginny~

Refusing to embarrass myself any more than I already have, I stood up properly.

'Men are Irrelevant, Guinevere'

"Hey! I'm a boy!" Ares complained.

"You're a Gryphon, that's different from a human, ding dong." Hestia rolled her eyes.

"My point exactly" I agreed with her.

"My~ What is an angel doing here?" I heard a man's voice coming from behind me.

The man had cyan blue eyes, just like the one I've seen before back in Elrod. He's wearing a mask too so..maybe they're the same person?

"Don't tease her D, she's not feeling well." Another man popped out of nowhere, he had gorgeous Emerald green eyes. Again, they're prettier than mine 😑

"Oya oya~ are we missing out on the fun?" An arm draped around the man with golden eyes. This time his eye color was close to mine, Scarlet Blood Red.

Next to him was a Peridot green eyed man whose gaze was penetrating through me.

"Celeste-sama, these people aren't a threat but.." Hestia said warily.

"They seem strong, too powerful in fact." Ares finished.

"Do you want to rest?" The man with Azure blue eyes asked.

"I'm ok, thank you. Bye!" I rushed away from them, but I was pulled back and forced to face the peridot eyed man.

He puled my hands away from my face, my hair dropping in the process.

Crxp! Fxck! Shxt!

His hand moves forward, taking a lock of my hair and running it through his fingers. I harshly yanked it back but not without pulling out a few strands.

Sir...you want some of this? 
(- ・_・)- ︻デ═一 ▸

"Um..sorry?." I teleported back to the Estate.

-Third Person's POV-

All of them stared at the silver platinum blonde haired girl. A glint shown through their eyes but quickly went away when she disappeared out of sight.

The man with Emerald eyes took the strands of hair from the other guy and smelled it.

"It's the same scent." He said.

"*chuckle* So, that beauty is the leader of the Nine Fox Tail. How amusing~"

. . .

*inhale* *exhale*

Whew~ I might have just encountered a group of lunatics..Anyway!

I now know the plan of the horrible ugly masked man. At least I have a time frame of when it's gonna happen in the capital but..I'm not sure where there.

*sigh*

What a mess.. I thought I was reincarnated so that I could find true love but Dumbnelius didn't specify when I'd be able to find it. Who's to say that by the time I'd find it I'm already in my 50's?!

I'm trying my best to find a man to like but no one's cutting it. I look for a reliable, strong, HANDSOME (let me be, I lived a long single life and I'm freaking gorgeous), hardworking and most especially..a good ass 
♥(。ᅌ ω ᅌ。) Not being a creep or anything, just my preferences~ 

But alas, I'm still a CHILD. I can't go around asking guys, "hey! let's hook up!" also it's a medieval setting, they'd look at me like a crazy person!

To be Continued . . .