Chapter Thirty-Two: Ship

"Ah, I'm tired~" Ophelia collapsed on the bed.

"I didn't think we would be solving problems even on our vacation." Zed sighed.

"You guys want snacks?" I proposed as I setted down our beverages and biscuits.

"Thank you Elvi-chan" Isadora cuddled me.

"Celeste-sama, don't forget about us too, we helped out." Ares pipped in.

"I second that" Hestia lifted her wing.

"Don't worry, you guys have a portion too" I laughed.

"I think we've spent plenty of time here in Elrod already." Landon sighed as he slumped on the couch.

We're currently staying at an inn we rented at Cyprus Kingdom.

"Which Empire should we go to next?" Zed asked as he plays with Ophelia's hair.

"How about Agarean Empire?" Haxley suggested.

"Where there though?" Isadora piped.

"Aha! Why not Faesolor? We could stop by at our Estate!" Clementine suggested excitedly.

"Will the Duke and Duchess not mind?" Haxley asked, yeah since we are going there with no heads up.

"Aw don't worry, they love guests." Noel waved it off.

"Ok so how do you guys want to go there?" I asked.

"LET'S RIDE A SHIP!" Mirielle yelled.

"What??"

. . .

"Oh we should buy this one, then this one" Miri trailed off.

Yup we're buying supplies to bring on the ship. I already bought the wine the Duke and Duchess wanted.

We plan on visiting every kingdom in every empire before Ophelia, Haxley, and Landon have to leave for Rosewood Academy. In the same time, the rest of them would be going back to their estate's to prepare for the following year to attend Rosewood as well.

It was the promise they made with their parents. They were allowed to be adventurers until they turn 16, in which meant the age to enter the Academy. Which meant after that, I'm going to travel on my own.

Fun fact about Rosewood Academy is that thousands of years ago, there was only one Empire called Rosewood. The first Emperor had a lover named Amber, she was a merchant's daughter. She was the smartest woman in the whole Empire but due to her having a commoner background, they couldn't wed.

At most, she would have been a concubine. During the time there were already demands for independence between different Kingdoms, those Kingdoms are the present day Empires.

He gave up the throne, though he was left with the title Duke Rosewood. He married Amber and both of them opened a School which is now called the Rosewood Academy. It is being run by Duchess Rosewood.

But there was a legend that there was another Kingdom but it dissapeared since it wanted to be secluded.

. . .

"All Aboard!!" The sailor yelled.