Chapter Twenty-Four : Memories

I really can't help but think that voice earlier was familiar, but where have I heard it?

I thought as I slashed the throat of a goblin. Different stages and per stage it either gives me my glaive back, powers, or both. Though it could also do the exact opposite.

Right now I'm trying to kill a thousand goblins with my glaive. I think I'm already at the eight hundreds?

*slash*

Oop nevermind, I'm done.

The scenery changes again but this time my appearance as well, the fxck?

No. It can't be.

I looked around trying to find for a mirror,

Black hair and unusual red eyes, t-that's me, my first life me

Black hair and unusual red eyes, t-that's me, my first life me..Minamoto Sakura. The weird japanese woman who wore Chinese clothing..and a General who avenged everyone she lost.

I still have my naginata, my friends? Are they still here? I walked and came across the shrine, this place is where we used to treat as our base. I slowly went in and faced the people who I lost in the battlefield.

"Sakura-chan! Come here, the steamed buns are ready and your favorite macha tea." Chouko said as she grabbed my wrists.

"Onee-san! Stop hogging Sakura-sama" Chikao said after he sat down with us at the table.

"Saku-Saku-sama, are you ok? You seem out of it" Daisuke waved his hands infront of me.

I looked at him and he isn't missing an eye like how he looked like when I had to bury him. My tears welled up

"Baka-Onii, are you making my Sakura-sama cry?" Suzume smacked his head with a paper fan.

"Ouch, no I didn't"

I sat down at my usual spot, and started eating. It tastes just like how I remember it. They started chattering and talking about their day like how we did it.

"Sakura-san, what did you do today?" Keisuke nudged me.

"Ha? Oh nothing much just did my patrol around the area"

"Did you know that Masashi jumped over the river trying to impress Rika but in the she didn't see it" he laughed.

"Yeah and I didn't find it entertaining at all" Rika added as she stuffed her face with a steamed bun.

"Hey at least I didn't get bitten by a horse, riding it!" Masashi retorted.

"Now that was entertaining" Fumiko stated.

They all started laughing. We were together all nine of us, but I know this is just an illusion. I started crying.

"Eh?! Sakura-sama, what's wrong?" Chikao panicked.

"Are you hurt, Saku-saku-sama??" Daisuke patted my back.

"G-gomen'nasai..gomen'nasai!gomen'nasai!!" I kneeled.

"What are you sorry about, Sakura-san?!" Keisuke asked.

"I-I'm sorry I c-couldn't protect you, I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I'm sorry I couldn't d-die with you. I'm sorry I had to die alone avenging you" I cried as I bowed.

Everything slowly turned white.

"I knew our Sakura-sama is the best, she saw through the illusion." Rika smiled.

"Sakura-chan, you have nothing to be sorry about, if anything we're sorry that we were too weak." Chouko hugged me.

"No you weren't weak! They were just monsters! They were horrible people..people that had to die." I said as I hugged her tighter.

"Thank you Sakura-sama for burying me. I saw how hard it was for you to see me like that." Masashi patted my head

"You couldn't see us but we were with you when you killed them off, you looked so cool you know?" Fumiko said as she played with my hair.

"Yeah! When I died first I was just hovering around you guys and ghostly smacking those bxstards. I even haunted them to the point I made them peed their pants" Suzume proudly said.

"Out of all the dumb things you did Suzu, that's actually genius." Daisuke gave her a thumbs up.

"Nee Sakura-sama, even though we're dead we'll always be with you. We're still with you, its just that we don't remember. I wish we do but sadly we couldn't" Chikao said with a frown.

"Yeah and as always you keep us in check. I even look better there." Keisuke winked

"You still look like a dork" Fumiko deadpanned and I laughed.

"Sakura-chan, we know you can do it. We love you" We gave each other one final group hug.

The scene cracked and I was back to being Guinevere.

"Well it seems you passed the illusion, you have one final stage left. Good luck." The male voice said.

To be Continued . . .

Hello! |°з°|

I have posted another Reincarnation Book, if you want you can check it out!

Its called, The Idol, now Villainess Doesn't know you.

"Wait..you weren't the one who was supposed to die.."

"Say wut now?" ಠ_ಠ

She does not know them cause, she hasn't even played the game yet hihi~