Chapter Thirty : She's alive.

-Misty's POV-

"Alexander! Is there any news about the antidote yet?!" I asked.

"Honey, they're doing everything they can. Don't worry he'll be fine." He kissed my head as he rubbed my back trying to soothe me.

"He's not getting any better, Alex. What do we do?? I can't lose another one of our children." I suppressed ny tears from falling out.

"And we will not, my queen." He hugged me.

Then the loud banging noise from the door interrupts.

"Your Highnesses! Please come to the Third Princes' Chamber's quick! Prince Ruperts is in the dangerous stage." The butler said in a panic.

The two of us rushed our way to our son's room and he was ghostly pale. All of his natural skin tone has drained fron his body. All I could do was stare at my son, slowly dying in front of me.

Suddenly a flash of white light beamed in the room and we were met with a person wearing a cloak and a fox mask. Everyone in the room tensed but oddly, this person's presence feels..familiar?

When she spoke, I couldn't help but feel that I know her. I just want to hug her but..who is this person?

-Alexander's POV-

"Intruder!" Philipp, the third in command yelled at the person who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Before he could even draw his sword, golden rings wrapped around his hands and feet.

An Intruder that can break through the Kingdom's barrier?!

An assassin?!

"Stop, I can help" She said.

I started to release my aura to surround the girl, whoever she is, she's strong. Dangerously strong.

"Who are you?! How can we trust you, for all we now you are an assassin!" The second in command, Carl raised his sword and pointed it against her.

I have wrapped my Aura inside the room so she couldn't escape.

"Do you want him to die or not?! Please! Just let me help him!" She raised her voice and begged. Why is she so desperate to help my son.

"Let her do it." I commanded. If she's that sincere, she might be able to helo him.

"If you failed to do so, You shall be executed." I said coldly and glared at her, Why is she so persistent to help Rupert??

She quickly grabbed his hand and chanted a spell that I had never heard before. Rupert glowed a shinning bright golden hue before it all dissapeared into him.

When he opened his eyes, I feel like I could breathe again. I noticed that I had been holding my breath this entire time. What shocked me was she suddenly hugged him but as quickly as she did, she let go.

My whole body tensed in anger when she just grabbed my Wife. What in heavens is she doing?!

I was going to lock my powers onto her when she placed a... book? and a small black item?

I looked the girl and she just gave me a smile. No way, is she-

I dropped my guard but then she vanised.

I think Rupert had a feeling on who she was because he quickly took the book from Misty and tried to open it. There was a lock but the shape was something we all knew too well.

The shape of the locket..

I took off my locket and placed it at the center and it unlocked. Misty opened it and the writing on the first page had me on my knees.

This belongs to, Guinevere Elvira Celeste Kingsleigh.

If you were able to open this journal, then you are related to me. If so then..

I missed you, my family.

We flipped through another page and it was dated the year she dissapeared. The year we thought we lost her forever.

Rupert then moved it to the last page of the journal and it was dated today, She wrote down how the reason why she didn't come back home was because she had a reason, a reason she couldn't tell us now but she begged to forgive her and to trust her That she will definetly come back to us.

I don't care what her reason is, I will forgive her no matter what. All I want is for her to come back home but knowing that she's alive is all that matters.

Ps: Please believe me when I say this and tell no one, The Impurities will emerge once more, stay on high alert, please..I love you.

We were shocked, Impurities?! They had been shutted out and defeated since thousands of years ago! But if Ginny said this, she has no reason to joke about it or lie.

My blood ran cold, Impurities. Just the thought of it irks me. The cause of many millions of deaths years ago.

Are coming back.

The small black item distracted me from my train of thoughts. I picked it up and came to see it was a memory card.

Misty grabbed it from me and took out her phone and removed her memory card to slide the new one in.

It loaded and when she was finally able to open the albums, pictures of my daughter from when she was 6 years old till now. All the place she went, the videos she took, everything was there.

We could see all her achievements in life, it felt as if she was with us the whole time.

A lone tear escaped my eye, at last..My daughter, She's alive.

To be continued. . .

AAHHHH THANK YOU! ❤❤❤