Chapter Twenty-Seven: Where are We?

Hi there my dear readers! I'd like to say thank you to both my silent and very responsive readers! You guys make me so happy 😊

Also to those who always vote, I see you and I remember your accounts. I love you guys! Thank you for reading. I appreciate it very much

Their turn to chase Prologue and Characters have been posted!

💕

-------

"Wait..where are we?" Zed asked with a dotted expression.

"You mean, you don't know??" I questioned.

"Well, we couldn't access our phones and we didn't really wanted to leave without you yet so.."

Oh yeah, I couldn't find my phone as well when I was in there

Oh yeah, I couldn't find my phone as well when I was in there. I checked my pocket and it was there!

I turned it on and waited for it to load.

9:00am . . . April 12, XXXX

Elrod Empire, Whitlock Kingdom xxx Forest

"..H-huh?" I blinked and rubbed my eyes.

"What's wrong Elvi-sama?" Mirielle asked. She peeked at my phone and her jaw dropped.

"Wait.. Weren't we at Lazarus? Elrod is like 4 Empires away!" Mirielle shouted.

"We're at Elrod?? Where at Elrod?" Isadora asked.

"Whitlock" I replied.

"Dang" Haxley commented.

" *gasp* You know what this means?!" Ophelia yelled as she shook Clementine.

"W-w-WhAaTt?" Clementine asked while she was being shook.

Ophelia gave Isadora the look and together they shouted with glee.

"ROAD TRIP!" Mirielle and Landon joined in the dance

"You guy's don't want to just teleport there?" I asked them since it is just an easy spell for me

"NNNNOOPPE!" They said in chorus.

*sigh* yare yare~

"Ok then, let's go buy some clothes first." I smiled.

"Yeah!" They fist pump in the air.

"FOOD!" Hestia and Ares came our of my mind space as they cheered and spun around in the air.

"Celeste-sama, Food is top priority!" Ares said, I can see his nose blowing smoke

"I agree, Celeste-sama!" Hestia nudged me.

"I as Well!" Miri yelled.

" *giggle* Ok Ok, Food first. Aren't you guys full? We just ate right?" I raised a brow.

"Tsk Tsk, Elvi-chan.." Noel tsked as he drapped an arm around my shoulders.

"There's always room for desert." He then gave me a dumb wink and a thumbs up. I faced the others and they all gave me the same expression.

"Haa..you guys"

. . .

"Nyom nyom nyom nyom" Hestia's chewing is loud and clear inside my mindspace as she ate her kebab.

"Sluuurrrrppp, Ahhh nothing like good lemonade~" Ares laid back with a full stomach.

While everyone was doing their own things, I'm reminded of something again as I am now back at Elrod.

My Family..

If things goes with the flow of the plot, the attack in Whitlock Kingdom should be four years from now. It happened when all the main characters where at school.

When I regained more of my memory about the whole otome game, I managed to find out why I had the extreme urge to leave that day, I knew it wasn't just because of my death, but something more. I was right.

The Wyvern's Massacre.

It caused the death of sister Margaret, my father to be comatized and hundreds of other deaths. There were a large group of High Leveled Wyverns that went magically undetected during the birthday celebration of the new crowned queen of the Whitlock Kingdom.

It snuck behind her and ripped out her neck. It was all too late when they noticed. People might say, I could have just trained at home but my parents would have just assigned me the general to teach swordsmanship or a high tower magician, that's not sufficient.

That's not what I needed. I needed real experience, real battles, hardships, aches and pain and lastly a real fight with an Impurity.

I needed to know how its like to feel like dying. I experienced that now while I was trapped inside the cave, losing my abilities and forcibly removing my strength so I could force my inner core to its limits, but I still need more.

There haven't been any sightings of the impurites. Not until I know it has started, I will not go back.

I always check every empire of any signs of Impurities since the very first event that happened was the said massacre.

I had the choice to not leave and stay with my family, but that would have been a greater risk since I couldn't scout out the areas. Who knows which Empire it started at, even if the Wyverns attacked Whitlock it didn't mean it came from Elrod, espescially if it was planned.

So it was to stay or leave, anyone would have chosen to leave. My parents wouldn't even allow me to go out the palace!

My family wouldn't want me to put my life on the line or even get hurt, but its a price to pay for them to be safe. I'm confident I wouldn't lose to beasts and monsters. The only thing that wants to drag me down is the romantic plot.

I need to find the people who opened the portal but I need evidence on who they are and what they did. Those five shadows stuck to my mind, it must be them, why else would they have a creepy smile on their faces as they watch the destruction of the world.

Even though I know what I must do, I can't help but wish to see them. I miss the hugs, the talks, the laughs...the fun.

I miss them.

To be Continued . . .