Chapter Six : Magic Orb

I need to make money.

If I'm gonna get kidnapped I should at least have money right? . . .Well that sounds like a bad idea in the modern world but here there are less risks!

Here we have an identification card that acts like your credit card, you can use it in any kingdom its called Curro Card.

I have already went to the bank and applied for a separate account. I currently have 500,000 golden curros (coins) from allowance. I also have an account my parents made for me but I'll leave that one alone.

For now I need an excuse to go to the merchant guild. There are 3 types of guilds, the other two are the hunter's guild and the magic guild. I plan on joining all of them but that's in the future.

What product will I propose? A Magical Orb. But not any magical orb, its a security camera. As well as normal cameras and lastly a cellphone! I already have the blueprints and the actual product with me. Everything works due to magic so none of them really loses battery.

he he he he

Time to look for papa!

I walk on the long hallways of the palace until I reached the kings office. I breathed in and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Papa said in a cold voice.

"Papa?"

I heard something drop inside then suddenly the door opens.

"Sweetheart! You don't need to knock." My Father was smiling brightly at me. For some reason I feel like I'm looking at Tamaki from ohshc ಠ_ಠ

He led me in the office and I sat right in front of his desk.

"Papa, can I go out today please?"  I looked at him with my best puppy dog eyes to make him agree.

"Ha...sure but make sure to bring an escort" Father sighed.

"Oh and also your mother said she wants all of us to have a family outing tomorrow"

Uwaa~ just after me and my siblings' bonding, now with parents?! I'm excited! Its rare for papa and mama to have free time!

Hmm..I already have a family photo of us. I secretly took it with my phone, hihi phone. I should make us some lockets! Using creation magic it should be easy since I'm at medium level now. Fufu I'm excited~

-& At the Carriage &-

I'm now heading downtown in the capital merchant guild. I cannot go directly go there so I told the the coachman to stop at a bookstore.

I'm with a Knight right now and told him he can wait for me outside the bookstore. I went and hid in one of the corner of the shelves and teleported somewhere near the merchant's guild.

I straightend my dress and wore a fox mask and head inside. Why a fox mask? Well I'm actually well aware of Guinevere's Beauty, I was a huge fan of Guinevere back in the modern world. Also they'll be startled to see a 6 year old knowing the secret code. Ha~ my all-nighters were worth it. I saw a man in the front desk so I approached him.

"Can you call your manager please? I would like to talk to him." I asked politely.

Damn I sound like a Karen, the man was confused but gladly went and got the manager.

"Hello young miss, how can I help you?"

"I would like some tea with a little cinnamon please" I said and smiled.

"H-how, follow me."He was shocked but soon regained his composure. Directed me inside and we went through a wall but it was a fake one. Cool I've always wanted to slip pass walls.

He opened a door and there sat a man who looked like the head of the guild. I bowed, carefully removed my mask and introduced myself.

"Greetings, my name is Guinevere Elvira Celeste Kinsleigh. You may call me Guinevere its nice to meet you"

"My name is Gilbert Lorwest, its my pleasure. May I know what is it you want princess Guinevere?"

"I have a proposal for you" I sais as I handed him the blueprints. He studied them and looked surprised.

"Amazing! This would sell very well!"

"Yes I would like to be the owner of these products behind the scenes for they might be suspiscious that a 6 year old thought of such."

"HaHaHa! Indeed they will, I've that the princess is a genius. I didn't really expect much back then but now I'm a firm believer! Lets settle this now."

We made a contract and got myself a membership card. Now I'm a member of the merchant's guild. I placed it in my mind space along with my Curro Card and teleported back to the bookstore and bought a few romance novels. Before I went home I bought some food for my siblings and parents  to have. They like casual sweet street food. I also bought some for the servants, coachman and the Knight. With that I headed back home.

To be continued . . .

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-