Chapter Sixteen: First Quest

"I'll be sure to come by during thanksgiving, make sure you don't overwork yourself, we don't want anything to happen to the baby. Grandpapa Oz the job is on you.

I'll miss you both, Thank you for everything during these 4 years."

I hugged the both of them. I'm finally 10 years old and I'm going on a journey with my party.

Even though we had the membership cards we still had to pass the adventurer's test

Even though we had the membership cards we still had to pass the adventurer's test. I passed mine a year ago, we just waited for Zed since the age requirement was 9.

All of us were classed as D-rank Adventurer's since we were excellent but we weren't allowed to be any higher than that without any experience.

We all trained under Granny Ora and Grandpapa Oz hence why me and my friends are quite strong.

Our first task we decided to take upon was a cave at the deepest part of the fogotten forest, here in Cyprus Kingdom.

We embarked on our journey. Their parents were quite enthusiastic about them wanting to get stronger on their own volition. As long as they contact them every month, of course using the phone.

We would have teleported but needless to say we didn't know where it was.

It took a three hour carriage ride and my butt was in its most uncomfortable state ever.

When we arrived since it was dark out, we decided to put up our tents and hit the deck for the day.

"Psst, Elvira-sama!" Mirielle whispered.

Also they changed how they address me, they copied how Granny Ora and Granpapa Oz call me

"...whaaatt??" I asked groggily.

"Its morning now" she laughed.

"Already? Ughhh" I got up and went to a nearby stream of water to wash my face.

I noticed that the water was weak..It looked like this wasn't supposed to be just a stream of water.

I followed where it started and it began inside the dungeon.

Our quest was to defeat the mid level? monster's in there but might as well include this.

After I splashed my face, we headed in. We were all wearing our masks and cloaks just in case someone maybe here.

Ophelia used her a shadow spell and checked the area. Since no one was there, we moved our masks to the side of our faces and dropped our hoods.

It was dark so Landon made us torches. We looked at him and he said it gives us more of an adventurer vibe. *sigh*

It didn't take long before we could feel the presence of an ogre.

An ogre is not an impurity

An ogre is not an impurity. Its just a regular ol' man eating monster.

"Found you, bxtch!" Isadora menacingly  grinned.

She still has a grudge on them for trying to kill her. Hehe its fine~

"Poison Darts!" She yelled and liquid poison in the shape of sharp darts starts raining on the two ogres

I helped them by casting a strong protective shield around them. I already told them that my levels were already maxed out and that my powers were all attributes.

They already believed me but I still wanted to show them, they cheered for me and called me the best. I felt embarrased but I got used to it since they keep repeating that to the point I told them to stop.

 I felt embarrased but I got used to it since they keep repeating that to the point I told them to stop

One by one the ogres fall, they couldn't even lay a scratch on my friend's faces hehehe. When we reached at the end there is the newly crowned ogre king.

Bye bye~

Zed shot a huge icicle through his heart. Their hearts have monster soul stones so we dug it out since its good money.

Clementine and Noel used their spatial rings to stuff the dead ogre's body. Ogre's skin is hard so its great source of material as well.

I walked to where I can hear water. I followed the smell and I arrived where the water was being prevented from flowing. The dumb ogres stacked multiple rocks upon rocks.

Instead of having me and my friends dig it out one by one, I just used telekenesis. Water soon started gushing out. Too fast may I add, It filled the cave so we ran faster than usian bolt!

 Too fast may I add, It filled the cave so we ran faster than usian bolt!

"It getting nearer!!" Mirielle shouted

"We can see that!!" Isadora and Ophelia yelled

"Hestia! Ares!!" I yelled and they appeared and carried all of us. The two of them were really freaking fast.

We managed to get out of the cave and climb on top of it, water gushed out from the entrance.

"I knew that was too big to be a pathway!" Noel exclaimed.

"Ok ok brother, we get it *catches breath*" Clementine said.

"Celeste-sama, please do be careful next time." Hedtia and Ares sighed.

"Hehe, of course"

All of us laid on our backs and admired the blue sky. After a few minutes we teleported back to the Hunter's guild, we wore our masks.

Hestia and Ares can't show up yet in town since word might reach back home. They were chilling in my mind space watching TV. I swear those two are lazy.

We gave them the ogre skin which they were suprised, so many of them we killed in less than a day.

Then we headed to the Magic Guild and gave them the monsters soul stone.

We rented rooms in an inn and rested for the day. I got out at night and practiced fighting with Hestia and Ares.

To be Continued . . .