Chapter Thirteen: Where's our sister?

-Heinry's POV-

(A/n: Its actually Heinry not Heinley)

Its been a week.

Mother, Father, and Ginny are still at the capital. My mother said they'd return today, so my siblings and I are waiting for them at the royal gate. I feel that something horrible seems to have happened, but I'm hoping it's just my imagination.

I'm excited to know what Ginny's magic is! If Ginny turns to have no magic, I wouldn't care, I love her just the way she is.

"The King and Queen has arrived!"

Why didn't he announce Ginny? Maybe he made a mistake. Rupert was jumping up and down waiting for Ginny to come out.

Father came out first then mother and then they closed the carriage after. Where's Ginny???

"Kids, go to my office" Father ordered us. We all went to Father's office

"Mom, where's Ginny?" Mary Onee-chan asked Father.

"..." Mother stayed quiet then started crying.

"Mom?! Dad, why is Mom crying?!" Quentin asked Father.

Why is mother crying?? Why is father silent??

"Mother, Father Where is our sister?" I asked them looking them straight in the eye.

"You three need to calm down first ok?"

We nodded. Father told us everything that happened.

"Your sister is missing. We tried looking everywhere for her the past week. We did everything. We looked at the cameras at Cyprus Kingdom, nothing." Father clenched his fists.

"N-no it can't be.." Mary Onee-chan held her face and collapsed on the ground.

Quentin started to cry and hugged mother. Rupert just stared at nothing.

I couldn't take the news. No way my monkey sister is missing. Impossible. It can't be!

I ran out of the room and went outside towards the tree me and Ginny climb to look at the stars at.

I wish I'd hugged her more. I wish I'd spent more time with her. Ginny, your brother loves you. My dear sister please come back ...

 My dear sister please come back

-Margaret's POV-

Five months has gone by.

My baby sister is still missing. For a 5 whole months they haven't seen her. Where could she be???

"Ne, Mary Onee-chan if Sol and Al brother-in-law hurts you in anyway tell me ok?! I'll handle them for you!"

"Onee-Chan lets have a sleepover!"

"Hahaha We look like idiots!!"

" You know what this calls for? DRESS UP!!"

"Onee-chan, I love you~"