Chapter Fourteen : I ain't Killing that!

"IYAHHHH!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU HIDEOUS BEAST!!"  I screamed from the top of my lungs as I ran away.

"Oh come on Elvira its just a cockroach~

You've trained for two years so you're strong enough, so slay it."

"YEAH A COCKROACH BIGGER THAN ME THAT CAN FLY!"

"AHHH ITS COMING CLOSER! HELP ME GRANNY ORA!!"

Lets start from the begining..

Two years ago when I was just five, I executed my plan of a grand escape. While I was roaming around the woods, Dumbnelius thought it was a good idea to give me a pill.

I thought it was a strengthening pill so I drank it. Come to turn out it was a beauty pill with the side effect of being weak after ingestion for 24 hours.

Not only is it a hassle to look even more beautiful than Guinevere already is. One of the side effects is a momentarily no use of magic.

F*ck

I heard the Royal Knights so I did my best to run away. When I was far enough I collapsed to the ground and fainted.

When I woke up I was in a beautiful cottage.

That's when I met Granny Ora and her husband Granpapa Oz

That's when I met Granny Ora and her husband Granpapa Oz. They took me in. Granny Ora specializes in Alchemy and Granpapa Oz specializes in swordsmanship.

It wasn't until 6 months later that I found out that they were old like ancient old. Granny Ora is a Witch. Witches are myths but obviously not anymore since I found out I live with one.

She also taught me magic.

Granpapa Oz is the first black knight who killed the Impurity King many many years ago.

I thought Alchemy was hard but it was basically being a scientist all over again. But easier since in the modern world, there ain't no magic!

The only reason I died as a scientist was because some idiot combined bleach and ammonia. Toxic gases were released and soon followed by an explosion. The person who did it was in the toilet and I was left to deal with it so yeah. You could imagine how that went out:

1😀-2😦-3😧-4😵-5💀-The end⚰

Granny Ora taught me recipes and mixtures and I also taught her many that I know.

Granpapa Oz is a great teacher in swordsmanship. Though the weapon I picked was a Glaive, it was pretty close to my naginata. He also taught me how to create my own weapon since he too has creation magic.

 He also taught me how to create my own weapon since he too has creation magic