Chapter Twenty-One: Who?

We embarked on another journey, this time our last spot in Elrod Empire. We don't plan on exploring Whitlock nor Kinsleigh so the capital in Cyprus was our last destination here.

"Ughh..I'll never like carriages or wagons" Noel groaned as he leaned his head on Clementine's shoulder.

He has motion sickness

"How long will it take? My wings need stretching" Ophelia complained, her wings sore.

"I think about one more hour?" Landon replied.

"We've been on the road for 4 hours straight now.." Mirielle said upside down on her seat

"Miri...sit down properly" Haxley sighed.

Isadora, Zed and Clementine were all napping. I was also resting my eyes but I was paying attention to our surroundings just in case. Hestia and Ares were training inside my mind space. Its always a tie between the two of em'.

I drifted off and next thing I know we were finally at the Capital.

It was late so we headed for the nearest tavern and settled down there. Morning soon came and we went to look for any quest we find interesting in the capital's Hunting Guild.

Slay the "STAGBEAR" in xxx forest. Reward is 500,000 golden curros. Level A class mission.

An A-class huh, but half a million curros?! I talked to my friends about it and we all seemed stoked to do it so we took the job.

The receptionist was reluctant to let us do it since there were peple who nearly lost their lives because of this quest but we, children wanted to do it but when she saw our records and how we handled high level quests like they're nothing, she eventually gave in.

We headed for the forest and looked around for the Stagbear.

"Come out, come out wherever you are~" Clementine chimed

"Don't worry Stagbear, we only want your head~" Noel happily said while we were still looking for it.

"Yeah, its not like we'll hurt him that much, a clean cut to the neck is all" Mirielle shrugged.

"Also have his skin ripped out, well thats after he's dead." Haxley added.

"Oh! Elvira-sama, can I be the one who keeps away the heart this time?" Zed asked me.

I'm pretty sure he meant monster soul stone but its fine

"Sure! I don't see why not" I smiled at him.

We were looking around the forest to no avail. We checked deeper and saw a cave but it was just a regular bear inside with its cubs.

We checked by the river but still no sogn of the Stagbear. Time was ticking and I was getting impatient so I finally used my powers to locate his ass.

Hm? Why is he all the way in the other end of the forest...he's right there by the palace and it seems like he's attacking?

...

Oh Hell No! That's our kill bxtches!!!

"Guys! Wear your masks and hold onto me." I snapped my fingers and we were all wearing our cloaks.

I teleported us to where the Stagbear was. I didn't know who the Stagbear was attacking but I just placed a protection spell on them just in case. They seemed important.

There were knights as well so I placed a barrier on them too,  of course I wouldn't forget about my own party would I.

My friends started attacking the Stagbear but boy was it HUGE