•LXII - Blurry•

XENOPHILIUS LOVEGOOD'S house was under attack, and while he was outside, shouting that he's got Harry, the four teenagers went low, and apparated out of there.

They appeared in a forest, panting, "That treacherous little bleeder!" exclaimed Ron, "Is there no one we can trust?"

Harry shrugged his backpack off, "They kidnapped her because he supported me," he said, talking about poor Luna, "He was just desperate."

Ron let out a sigh, "I'll do the enchantments," he said and walked away.

But they were all stopped when a man stood in front of Ron, and everyone else. They were surrounded.

Well, shit. Y/N couldn't help but think.

The man in front of Y/N studied her, "Hello, beautiful," he said, sending disgusting shivers down the girl's spine.

She walked backwards, but stopped, seeing more men. She shared a look with Hermione, and they ran, both boys following them.

They ran, and ran as fast as they could, spells thrown at them by the snatchers. Y/N pulled her wand out, trying to fight back. But it was hard, seeing as she was already tired from running. They ran down a hill, and suddenly, Ron was no where to be found.

Y/N's eyes widen, looking around. But the next thing she knew, she was hit by a spell, that sent her unconscious. 

Oh, if only she knew where she'll be once she wakes up.

• • •

By the time she regained her consciousness, they were dragged to a gate, and there, they were greeted by Bellatrix herself.

"Get Draco," was what Y/N heard she said.

A quiet gasp slipped out of Y/N's soft lips. Only now she realized where she was, knowing well this was the house where she picked Draco up in the Knighbus almost two years ago.

It's funny how time flies so fast. She could only wish to go back.

They were dragged inside the house. The girl couldn't believe that the first time she'll be going in there was as hostage. She's always thought she'd meet the Malfoy seniors after school, and not even in their home, but like in the Ministry or something- but fate clearly has different plans.

And another thing, she never really thought she'd be seeing Draco again. She doesn't really know how to feel.

Besides, she didn't have the time to think.

Her mind went blank, seeing Draco walk down the stairs with his head down, and when he looked up, it didn't escape Y/N's eyes how his eyes brightened up, but quickly darkened once again, seeing her hostage.

They looked into each other's eyes, knowing well how they longed for one another. Y/N wanted so badly to run to him, and tell him how much she loves him. Pepper him with kisses just like before, remind him that he's important like before.

She wanted so bad to go back. She didn't want to be here. So close, yet so far. They both were trapped, not allowed to say nor do anything.

"Draco!" exclaimed Bellatrix, getting both teenagers out of their own little world.

The blonde walked down the stairs finally and went to his mad aunt, "You called for me?" he asked in a low voice, avoiding Y/N's gaze.