•LXXII - Just Stay•

SLOWLY BUT surely, the Death Eaters broke the dome they made for protection. Spells his the dome, and Y/N could only stand frozen, clutching her wand i her hand tightly, in case someone managed to come in.

For a moment, the spells stopped. Y/N smiled, thinking it was over, they've given up.

But this was far from over. They were only beginning.

A powerful spell hit the dome, and slowly, it fell apart. The enchantment falling from the sky like shattered glass. The whole dome lit up with fire, the red flames reflecting on Y/N's eyes.

From a far, the girl saw the bridge from the forbidden forest collapse, she could only hope none of them got hurt.

And there they come. Trolls, Death Eaters, Dementors went their way to the castle, where they were, spells coming from left and right. Y/N held her wand tightly, blocking any spell that came her or her father's way.

"Go inside, Y/N!" Exclaimed Sirius, wanting for his daughter to be safe.

"You know I won't do that unless you come with me!" Exclaimed Y/N, fighting back to back with her father.

Suddenly, fire balls came rushing past over their heads, ruining the whole courtyard. There was. An explosion here, and there was an explosion there. Sirius immediately pulled Y/N, and dragged her inside the castle, "Come on!" He exclaimed, and when they entered, it was chaos, students were everywhere, "I have to help Minnie! Stay in here!"

"Dad, no!" Y/N held onto her father before he got away, scared of what might happen, "Please don't leave me!"

Sirius looked at his daughter in the eyes,  "I'll meet you later, alright?" He told her, kissing the top of her head, "Everything will be alright, Felicia."

And without another woof, Sirius Black made his way out of the castle, and to Minerva. Y/N looked around, hoping to find her father, but there were so many people, she couldn't see much.

Y/N turned around, and walked up the stairs, bumping into Harry and Ginny kissing. Her eyes widen, "Oh Merlin's beard! I''m very sorry to break the moment, but where are Hermione and Ron?"

The two turned to her, clearly embarrassed, "Y/N!" Exclaimed Harry, then glanced at Ginny.

Ginny nodded her head, "I know," she said, giving the boy a smile.

Harry glanced at Y/N, and motioned for her to come with him so they could look for Ron and Hermione together. Before running after the boy, Y/N gave Ginny a teasing smile, to which she only blushed at.

The two teenagers ran, "Got the girl! Congratulations!"

With a grin, Harry only told her, "Congratulate me when this is all over."

They both ran up to the seventh floor corridors, explosions happening from both left and right, but they were good to avoid them without any harm, only soot.

Stopping in front of a blank wall, Harry and Y/N shared a look, "Are they here?" The girl asked.

Harry shook his head, "No, but it's here."

Y/N already knew what he was talking about, so she only nodded, letting the boy do whatever he has to do. He closed his eyes, and when a door appeared, he took no longer than two seconds to walk in, Y/N following him not far behind.

They stood for a second, taking the room in. It looked so different from how it looked like hours before.

"Diadem?" Asked Y/N.

Harry nodded, and walked forward, going through the maze of mountains of trinkets and stuff Y/N didn't even bother to look at.

The girl went to another direction, trying to find the said Diadem.