•XIII - Hall Of Prophecy•

THINGS HAPPENED so fast, they flew on Thestrals, ran around the ministry. And the next thing they knew, they stopped in the middle of a room full of prophecies, their wands being the only one giving them source of light.

Suddenly, they heard something. They turned around to see a door, a black one to be specific, causally gliding through the floor. It stopped in front of them, making Y/N's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

They continued on, Harry leading the way as he mumbled the numbers of the isles to himself. Y/N followed not far behind, "Harry, slow down," she said, but the boy who lived didn't listen.

Harry then, stopped, looking around, a look of panic in his eyes, "He should be here," he said.

Y/N walked up to him, her eyes showing fear, "What are you saying, Harry?" she asked, "Where is he? Where's dad?!" she exclaimed, her voice shaking.

The others stayed a bit behind, but they could see the distress look on the girl. They felt bad, but they're not sure what happened, they didn't want to jump into conclusions.

"I don't know, Y/N," Harry said, his voice low.

Neville, looked around, and stopped, seeing a blue glass ball. He looked at it closer, "Harry," he started, still looking at the prophecy, "Its got your name on it."

Harry slowly walked forward, his eyes glued on the glass ball. Everyone waited for him in anticipation. He held his hand forward, and took the ball in his hand, looking at it closely.

Suddenly, Hermione saw a figure not far from them, "Harry," she said, making the boy look at her, then at where Hermione was looking at.

Walking forward, Harry asked the masked person, "Where's Sirius?"

The man slowly walked forward, his heavy footsteps stomping on the floor, "You know, you should really learn to tell the difference between dreams.." he took a pause. Taking out his wand, he removed his mask, showing Lucius Malfoy himself. Y/N's eyes widen, although she can't say she's that surprised, "And reality," Harry stepped back a bit, and so did the others, making Lucius grin, "You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy."

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it," Harry said without missing a beat.

Suddenly, a crackle was heard from behind Lucius- Bellatrix Lestrange.

A grinning Bellatrix walked forward to the light, "He knows how to play," she said, "Itty, bitty, baby.. Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange," said Neville in disbelief, and surprise.

Stopping beside Lucius, Bella looked at the teenager, "Neville Longbottom, is it?" she smiled, "How's mum and dad?"

"Better now they're about to be avenged," hissed Neville, and pointed his wand at the mad woman. But Harry was fast to stop him.

But that didn't stop Bella from smiling when she saw a her, "Y/N Black.. I finally met you at last," she said, "Sirius and I were.. such great friends. Until he turned into a blood traitor!" she exclaimed, even though everyone knew that her and Y/N's father being friends were lies.

A shiver ran down Y/N's spine hearing her name come out of Bellatrix. She knew that the Lestranges were friends of the Blacks back in the day, until Sirius Black, as they said, turned into a traitor. All because he was a Gryffindor.

All ties were cut between the Lestrange, and the Black family. The reason why both Orion and Walburga Black despised the oldest Black heir. At the age of sixteen, he was thrown out of the house, with no where to go.

Sirius Black didn't know what to do that night. He walked through muggle London, the rain pouring on his head, but he didn't care.

He was hopeless.

Until he met Felicia Bell. A muggle who helped him through so much. He loved her, he really did. He pursued her every summer, told her about him, even the part where magic comes in.

At first, Felicia didn't believe him, but he showed her. He didn't hide anything from her. 

They loved each other, but when Y/N came into the world, Heavens decided to take Felicia. 

"My father is not a traitor!" she exclaimed, her eyes burning with anger.

Lucius stopped Bellatrix from doing anything more, and said, "Now, let's.. everybody just calm down.. shall we?" he said, "All we want is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" asked Harry, as if to buy everyone more time.

Bellatrix's eyes widen, "You dare to speak his name," she said, "You filthy half blood!" her voice boomed through the whole room, giving Y/N shivers down her spine.

Once again, Lucius stopped Bella, "It's alright, he's just a curious lad, aren't you?" he said, and slowly, the teenagers started to notice the death eaters surrounding them, about a few on each side, "Prophecies can only be retrieved by those whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really. Haven't you always wondered, what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Do you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter. In your hand," he said. The teenagers stayed on their guard, pointing their wands at the death eaters walking towards them, "All you have to do.. Is give it to me. I can show you everything"

Harry looked at the man in front of him in the eyes, "I've waited fourteen years."

"I know," Lucius said in fake pity.

The boy who lived continued, "I guess I can wait a little longer," he said, and without giving Lucius time to react, he exclaimed, "Now! Stupefy!"

Spells were thrown everywhere, but some death eaters escaped, some didn't.

Harry, Y/N, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, and Luna ran towards the same direction, but was stopped when Lucius appeared in front of them, his hand forward for the prophecy.

They immediately ran towards another direction, but Luna wasn't fast enough.

Looking back, Y/N saw Luna on the floor, a death eater hovering over her, "Luna!" she exclaimed, and pointed her want at the death eater, "Levicorpus!" she exclaimed, making the death eater fly away from the blonde Ravenclaw.

Y/N walked towards Luna, and helped her up, "Thank you," she said.

The mischievous Gryffindor just smiled, and pulled her with her to run, "No time for thanks! We need to get out of here!"

And with that, they ran, and ran, occasionally fighting death eaters here and there.

Hopefully, they get it out of here alive, and fast. 

Because Y/N had a bad feeling ever since they entered the hall of prophecy.

~~~