•LXVI - Just Maybe•

DRACO FELT numb.

Since the escape of Harry, Ron, Hermione, and... Y/N, he's been lock inside his room. Not because he refused to go out, but because his father forbid him to. The door was under a spell he never bothered to know, but it won't budge and open.

And just like his doors, his windows, too, are enchanted in case he tried to escape.

He remembered the way Lucius looked at him that day, like he was the biggest disappointment in his life. Draco only wanted to make sure Y/N was okay and nothing else.

In Lucius' words, he said that she was a disgrace to the wonderful Black family. She and his father both! For marrying that filthy mudblood!

Draco wanted to so badly defend the Blacks, but Lucius slammed the door shut to his face before he could even answer back, Narcissa trying to reason with his father, and as expected, Lucius made no effort to listen.

A house elf apperated in his room with a tray full of food. The elf put it down, and faced the boy who under his covers, and was in no mood to talk.

"Mrs. Malfoy told Hugh to tell Master Draco to eat his food, sir. Mrs. Malfoy was very upset when she heard Master Draco didn't touch his food the last time, sir," said the house elf.

Draco let out a heavy sigh, "Is that all?" He asked, "If so, please get out."

Without another word, the elf apperated out of his room. Draco stood up from is bed, still in his pajamas. His mother never went up to his room anymore, probably Lucius forbid her, too. The blonde's blood boiled at the thought, but immediately calmed himself, and walked towards the food on his desk.

It'll be better to at least eat a bit, even if he had no appetite whatsoever.

He observed the food on the tray- there were beans and briskets on his plate with a glass of water. And for dessert, he had cake.

Cake.

Lemon cake with vanilla frosting. The same cake- well almost- Y/N gave him on his seventeenth birthday.

Funny that only in a few months time, he'll be eighteen. Maybe then, he'll leave this house, and maybe if she'll let him, maybe he'll ask Y/N if she wanted to be with him forever.

Just maybe.

He swallowed the lump in his throat, sitting down on his desk chair, and grabbed his fork. He hates how everything just reminds him of her, how her mischievous aura gives him butterflies, how she told him she loves him- Merlin, it was selfish of him, but he just wants to go back, and repeat that exact moment again and again.

With a heavy heart, he ate his lunch, only managing to eat a few bites, and eating the whole slice of cake.

Just a bit more. He'll get through this. Him and Y/N. They'll be together again.

Just a bit more.

• • •

"What was that, Griphook?!" Harry Potter yelled when the cart they were rising on started to.. make sounds, "Griphook?!" Harry exclaimed once again, but the Goblin made no effort to answer.

Y/N tried so hard to hold her vomit in. This was much worse than her first time on the Knight bus! They were riding underground, there were many waterfalls, and stones, and other things you could find only in a cave.

They rode through a waterfall, drenching them in water. Y/N gasped at how cold it was, the others having the same reaction as he, "I know I haven't bathed in a long time, but I really don't like showers underground!" Y/N exclaimed over the noise of everything.

Finally, their cart stopped in a halt. Making them lean forward a bit from the sudden stop.

But they were in a middle of nowhere. Surely, this wasn't where they were supposed to be, right?

Something came from the front of their cart. It lit up, and a sudden alarm went off.

Before they knew it, the floors of their cart opened up, the six of them falling into nothingness. They screamed, Y/N thinking, this is a very stupid way to die!

The ground started to look bigger, and bigger as they fell. For people who were fighting the Dark Lord, this, indeed was a very stupid way to die.

Y/N closed her eyes, expecting bright white light to greet her when she meets the ground- or maybe it'll be Satan, who knows.

But unfortunately, Hermione saved their arses one again, "Arrestto Momentum!"

That stopped them a good few inches from face planting on the ground. Damn it, I was ready to talk to Satan.

Hermione let go of the spell, making them fall with a thud and grunt on the floor. They struggled to stand up, all wet from the waterfall they just rose through, "Well done, Hermione," praised Harry.

The alarm continued to screech from above. They looked up, and saw their cart moving backwards, towards where they came from, "Well there goes our exit," sighed Y/N.

"Oh no, you look like you again!" exclaimed Ron, looking at Hermione.

Everyone looked at the girl. It was true, Hermione no longer looked like the hideous Bellatrix, and Y/N didn't know whether to be relieved that she doesn't have to look at the woman again, or worried, because they're caught.

"The Thief's Downfall. Washes away all enchantments," said Griphook, "Could be deadly."

Y/N then, finally mentioned their biggest problem as of the moment, "Just out of interest, is there any other way out of here?"

Griphook shook his head, "No," he answered, sending Y/N's mind crazy.

The Goblin who put Harry under an Imperius curse faced them. He was obviously no longer influenced by the spell as he yelled, "What the devil are you all doing down here?!" He looked at every single one of them, "Thieves!" He exclaimed.

"We aren't exactly thieves yet, thank you very much," Y/N mumbled, dusting off her shoulders, seeing it was full of soot. Hermione nudged her to shut up, making the girl give her a mocking face.

The Goblin faced Griphook, "When you gave up the keys you-!"

"Imperio," said Harry, immediately shutting the Goblin up.

All of them were quiet for a moment, then a sudden roar was heard from a distance.

Y/N looked behind them, saying,

"I think we have a bigger problem than out bigger problem right now."

Indeed did they have a bigger problem.

Quite literally.

~~~

Lowkey v tired.

I feel like I'm starting to get darker and darker each day.

Fifty Shades of Grey could never.