a n o t h e r g o o d b y e

Please take time to read this <3

~~~

After a year, many tears, and thousands of words, this book has finally come to an end. Another journey finished, and another goodbye said.

I can't believe I've finished this book- I wasn't even supposed to write this if it wasn't for a wonderful friend of mine, who messaged me to not keep it as an imagine, and actually write the whole book.

That being said, I want to thank _taylor3 for pushing me to write this book. I love u hun, I thank Merlin everyday that u exist.

And I also really want to thank nightloveyou for riding through this journey with me. I literally love u, I hope we finish our book soon HAHAHAHA

To blueskaaii thank you to u, too, bestie! Without our conversations and teas I wouldn't have finished this! V thankful for u! Ily bestiiiee!

And lastly, but definitely not the least, I want to thank Naey_Mie_chan for making these Risk art! I love u till forever, v grateful I met u.

(pls respect the artist and not take it and take credit

(pls respect the artist and not take it and take credit. thank u!)

To everyone who stayed until the end of this book, thank you so so so so so so so much for making me smile with your votes, comments, reaction and everything!

I can't even thank every single one of you, cause I know I won't have enough time. That's how much you potathoes mean to me. This book, too, in particular, is a whole part of me. I wouldn't be who I am right now if I didn't write this, and I don't want to think about how different it would be if I didn't.

And now, since I wrote some things that never made it into the book, I'm closing this off with some fun facts/Risk universe canon that you might like!

* This book was almost titled Perfect, after One Direction's song, because the song fit the story so well, but I decided against it, thinking of a title very hard, and I came up with Risk, to which I liked very much, and now here we are!

* The Epilogue of this book was actually written down in my notebook even before year five finished- like around chapter five lol. I wrote it down because I was very excited to finish this book, knowing it'll be a long journey. But now, here I am, closing this book with tears.

* I planned on killing Sirius in the war, and write a wedding scene where George and/or Harry walks Y/N down the isle, but I decided against it, cause for that to happen, I have to kill Sirius, and yall r gonna kill me if I did HAHAHA

* I planned on saving Remus and Fred, too, but I told myself that'll be too changing the plot, and I really don't want to do that. As much as I dislike the original writer, I'd like not to get sued, ty.

* Vega Wood is an OC of mine from my imagines! You can see she made an appearance in- if I'm not mistaken- Regret!

* Lastly, I'd like you to look at the very first sentence of the story (in chapter one) and at the very last sentence in the epilogue. Tell me what you think about it hehehe

~~~

That's all, my potathoes! Thank you for riding through this journey with me, through thick and thin. Always remember that this is not the end of me, and I'll be staying till you vomit cause yall are gonna be sick of me <3

Keep an eye out (not for selener istg) for my next book! It's very different from what I usually write, and it excites me so much!

Goodbye my potathoes. I love u guys 3000 <3

This is Kylie, signing off.
Mischief Managed xx