•LXX - Reunited•

"DON'T REMEMBER this on the Marauder's map," Y/N breathed out, observing the tunnel as they went through.

Neville, leading them, smiled at her, "That's because it never existed 'till now," he told the girl, "The seven secret passaged were sealed off before the start of the year!"

"What?" The mischievous Gryffindor asked in shock. If she went to Hogwarts, she didn't know how she would've lived- or if she'll get through the year alive at all, I guess.

"This is the only way in or out, now," explained Neville, "The grounds are crawled with Death Eaters and Dementors," he continued.

Hermione shared a look with her three friends, "How about Mr. Snape as Headmaster?" She asked.

"Hardly ever seen," Neville shook his head, "It's the Carrows who's watched out for."

"Carrows?" Asked Harry, clearly just as confused as everyone else/

Neville nodded, "Yeah. Brother and sister in charge of discipline," he glanced at the boy who lived, "They like punishment, the Carrows," he told the bunch of them, pointing at a wound on his face.

"They did that to you?" Hermione asked in disbelief, "Why?"

"Today's Dark Arts lesson was practicing the Cruciatus curse. On first years," told Neville, making Y/N's eyes widen in shock. Surely Snape didn't allow this, didn't he? How could he? "I refused. Hogwarts has changed."

After that, they stayed silent, not entirely sure what to say. They've only been gone for a year- and this is what happens? For a bit, Y/N thought, that maybe even Umbridge was better than the Carrows. But she immediately shook her head, knowing well that wasn't true. If anything, they're probably in the same level of evil.

Neville stopped walking, and only now did they realize they reached the end of the tunnel, "This it?" Y/N asked, and the boy leading them nodded.

"Let's have a bit of fun, shall we?" Asked Neville with a grin.

Y/N glanced at Harry, and saw the same mischievous glint in his eyes, the ones in hers right now, "Who are we to say no?"

Neville swung the painting open, and just like that, memories came running back to Y/N. The last time she's been there- Merlin, has it been so long!

"Hey! Listen up you lot! I've for you a surprise!" Exclaimed Neville.

Someone from the crowd, Seamus, maybe? Answered back, clearly not amused, "No more Aberforth's cook gonna help," then followed, "We'll be surprised if we can digest that."

Neville stepped aside with a grin, showing Harry, Y/N, Hermione, and Ron.

"Sorry to disappoint, we aren't food- Although, we are quite the snacks, aren't we?" Y/N said loudly for everyone to hear in the room, proudly wearing a smile.

She was happy to be back in Hogwarts, nevertheless their situation.

Seamus' eyes widen, so did his lips as he smiled with such hope, "Oh my!" He exclaimed, standing up, and clapping his hands.

Everyone soon followed suit, standing up and cheering for the boy, "Harry!" They exclaimed happily, their eyes full of hope, that maybe they weren't done for after all.

People hugged the bunch of them, and when Y/N heard Neville tell a boy to get a word out to Remus and the others, she couldn't help but ask, "Have you been in contact with the Order? How are they?"

Neville put a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder, "They're alright now that you guys are here," he told her.

"What about my father?" Y/N asked, desperate to know how her father's been while she was away.