•LXIII - I love you too•

trigger warning: torture, blood, you know what happens here (also plsplspls don't make it seem dirty- I literally can't write anything without ppl sexualizing it huhuhu)

~~~

"THIS WILL teach you, little Black," Bellatrix chuckled, pulling her dagger out, and pinning Y/N on the floor.

Y/N tried to pull away from the woman, but she was too strong. She looked around, seeing no one to help her- she was on her own.

"Please, no," the girl couldn't help but whimper out. There was nothing else to do but beg. As much as it hurt a Black's pride, she had to if she wanted to live.

Bellatrix pouted in fake pity, "Please, no," she mocked, and grinned maniacally, "Not only will I torture you for what you've done, but also for your father's betrayal."

And with that, Bellatrix glided her dagger through Y/N's skin painfully slow. All Y/N could do was yell in pain.

No, stop it, please! She thought in her head, but it was like she couldn't speak. All she could do was shout, and try her best to shrug out of Bella's grasp.

The woman clearly was enjoying seeing her in pain, as if in every shout she gave, Bellatrix was a little kid given some candy.

"It hurts," Y/N managed to whimper out when Bellatrix lifted the dagger from her skin, "Please," she pleaded.

But Bellatrix only glided the sharp knife on her skin, more harder this time, "Oh, honey, we're only getting started."

Y/N's tears ran down the side of her head as Bella tortured her. Every bone in the girl's body seemed frozen. She could no longer move, Everything felt sore, even her throat from shouting.

She was tired. Of everything.

In the room above, Narcissa stood by the door of Draco's door, stopping the boy from going out.

"Mom, please let me out!"

Narcissa's chest felt tight. She couldn't bare to see her son like this, tears in his eyes as his significant other screams in pain on the floor below.

But the woman was only protecting her son. She doesn't want him to get hurt, and if he goes out there, who knows what'll happen? Not only would their lives be more endangered, Bellatrix was Narcissa's sister. They used to be so close.. and the woman didn't want their distance to grow larger.

"Draco, listen to me," says Narcissa, holding Draco close as the boy fell apart. This hurt the most of Narcissa, she never wanted for things to go this way, "She's a strong girl, okay?"

"Please, I let her down once," Draco pulled away from Narcissa's grasp, his gaze straight into hers, his eyes glassy with tears, "I can't let her down again."

Whatever did they do to deserve such life? It breaks her heart so much to see Draco so.. broken. So vulnerable, fragile.

Suddenly the screaming stopped. It went silent- so silent that Draco wanted to cover his ears.

"See, it's over," Narcissa tried to comfort him.

But Draco felt scared. It was so quiet that he didn't notice a hint of life- what if.. what if..?

Suddenly, there were shouts of spells from below, making Narcissa stand up and immediately open the door to come to her sister's aid.