•LXIX - Aberforth Dumbledore•

THEY DIDN'T even have time to breathe, as a sudden alarm- or well, it sounded more like crows to Y/N- went off.

Immediately hiding from anyone's sight, they ran in an alleyway, finding an open place to hide in- it was ridiculous- behind a table.

Death Eaters threw the table cloths up, hoping to find anyone. Or even better, Harry Potter himself.

But before they could even get to the table the four was hiding behind, another alarm went off, a bit of a distance from where they were.

The Death Eaters ran towards that direction, making the four sigh slightly in relief.

"Let's get out of here," said Harry, and immediately stood up, running towards another alley, only hoping they won't bump into a Death Eater.

They moved in a stealthy way, careful not to be seen- but their journey was cut short when they found a dead end.

A sudden door opened up from behind them, making Y/N jump in surprise, "In here, Potter" said a voice. Y/N saw a glimpse of an old man, with a white beard. There was no way..

Harry, with a bit of hesitance, walked in. There was no where to go, anyways.

The four of them walked down the stairs, the door closing behind them.

"Did you get a look of him?" Asked Ron frantically, "For a second I thought that was-"

"I know, Dumbledore," continued Hermione, sending shivers down Y/N's spine.

It was like only almost a year ago, she and Draco were trying to find a way to get rid of him. Guilt rose up Y/N's chest, and she tried her best to breathe it all out, like that'll work.

Draco didn't do it. Neither did you. You're not at fault. She tried to remind herself, but even though she knew it was none of their faults, she still felt guilty about taking part.

But she didn't regret staying by Draco's side either.

Y/N walked forward, looking around the place. On the wall was a painting of a girl, she looked no older than fifteen. She looked very young as she smiled down at Y/N. The mischievous Gryffindor walked more, stopping at a mirror where she could see Harry, "Harry?" She asked, earning the boy's attention, as well as the others', "I can see you in this."

She turned her head towards the green eyed boy, and saw him holding up a shattered piece of a mirror. It seemed like it fit perfectly with the mirror in front of Y/N.

Harry walked towards her, lifting the piece of glass in his hands- and now that it looked a bit whole, Y/N only realized how familiar it was. "Isn't this-" the girl didn't let the boy continue.

"That was dad's- how did it get here?"

Sudden footsteps then, got their attention.

They were surprised to see someone. Someone who resembled Albus Dumbledore so much it made Y/N's head hurt.

"Bloody fools, what were you thinking, coming here?" He asked in a serious tone, "Have you any idea how dangerous it is?"

Harry, blinking his eyes, said, "You're Aberforth. Dumbledore's brother," he continued, "It's you who I've been seeing in here- you're the one who sent Dobby."

Y/N never knew Dumbledore had a brother- then again, she never really knew Dumbledore all that much.

Peeking through the curtains, Aberforth asked them, "Why've you left him?"

It took a moment for Harry to answer, but nevertheless managed to, yet in a small voice, "He's dead."

Aberforth gave a look of sympathy, "Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf."