•LXXV - What Comes After?•

"I'M SORRY," Draco whispered, and for the second time, he walked away from her, his footsteps heavy under his feet as he thought about Y/N's tears streaming down her face.

Voldemort smiled, welcoming Draco with opened arms, "Well done, Draco," he said, wrapping his arms around the boy. Draco stayed stiff, not daring to move, "Well done," said the Dark Lord, and let go, letting him walk towards his mother.

Neville limped forward, and Draco couldn't look at the other side. He can't look at Y/N, knowing she'll be looking at him with her begging eyes, pleading for him to come back.

He had to choose between his mother or Y/N. It was unfair.

Narcissa slipped something inside the blonde's pocket, making him look at her with a confused look. The woman tapped his pocket, "Harry's," she whispered so low, Draco barely heard her.

At that, the boy's eyes widen, but was careful not to be suspicious. He put his hands in his pocket- it was a wand. His', but he knew that once one earned it, it was theirs.

"Well, I must say, I'd hope for better," Voldemort had said, making everyone laugh, "And who might you be, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom," said Neville, and everyone from Voldemort's side laughed once again.

Voldemort nodded at the boy, "Well, Neville Longbottom, I'm sure we can find a place for you in your rank."

"I'd like to say something," said Neville.

The Dark Lord gave the boy a killing look, "Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say," he said, but his tone said otherwise.

Neville only looked at Voldemort, he didn't look scared, not even one bit, "Doesn't matter that Harry's gone."

"Stand down, Neville!" Seamus warned.

But Neville didn't listen, "People die, everyday! Friends, family. Yeah.. We lost Harry tonight, But he's still here!" He yelled, pointing at his heart. Y/N held onto her father, as if she'd collapse in a snap if she let go, "So as Fred, Remus, Tonks- all of them. They didn't die in vain!" He said, then faced Voldemort, "But you will! Because you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us! For all of us! It's not over!"

The boy suddenly pulled the Gryffindor's sword out of the hat he was holding, earning gasps. And at the same time, Harry rolled off of Hagrid, standing up, showing that he was alive and well.

Draco wasted no time to pull the wand out of his pocket, running, "Potter!" He exclaimed, and in a heartbeat, he threw the wand at the boy.

Harry wasted no time to catch it, and throw a spell at the snake, "Confringo!" He exclaimed, hitting Nagini, then running for his life around the courtyard, Voldemort throwing spells at him unprepared, as he did not expect this to happen.

Y/N stood in shock, as Draco made his way towards her and her father, pulling them inside the castle, as some of the Death Eaters turned to smoke and left in fear.

"Harry's alive!" Y/N couldn't help but explain, as an explosion happened just outside of the doors. She caught a glimpse of Voldemort and Nagini disapperating, making her eyes widen, knowing well they'll be in the castle, "What about your mom?!" She asked Draco, running still, Sirius right behind them.