Special Chapter

Todoroki's Time travel

3rd Person POV.

It was a normal morning where Todoroki and (Y/N) entered their usual milk tea shop spot and got their own choices of drinks.

"I'll have matcha"

"I'll have your limited edition (your own choice of milk tea)"

(Author:I want the Nutella or vanilla flavored one!Oh kiwi,passion fruit and green apple tea also taste good!)

Sitting by the window seat the two comfortably talk about their day,not knowing that they were attracting a lot of attention.

"Aww what a cute couple"

"Youngsters these days"

"They said that we could go to Momo's house to study this weekend"

"Hmm?Are you going to her house (Y/N)?"

"I don't think I can,"(Y/N) answered while sipping on her (y/m).

"*Slurp*I have to do a lot of house chores since Sebastian is on a break,"she added.

"Then can I go with y-,"Todoroki's statement was cut off when a kid accidentally bumped into his seat almost tripping but grabbed the candy cane male's shirt preventing him from falling.

"Ah!I'm so sorry!"

"It's al-,"in a blink of an eye Todoroki vanished from (Y/N)'s sight.

"Todoroki?,"she mumbled as she stared at the empty seat of the male who was drinking his matcha  milk tea not too long ago.

"Whaaaaa!I'm so sorry!Takuma!I told you not to run off like that!Miss,I'm so sorry don't worry he will be back for about an hour,"a cute beautiful lady said as she carries the little boy with his twin brother.

"Where did he go?,"the blacknette asked as she continued sipping on her milk tea.

"He went back to the past but don't worry.As an apology would you not mind having this,"the lady took out a box full of coffee jelly from her purse.

(The lady's quirk is that she can pull out anything from her purse but the weight of the purse is doubled the weight of the contents )

"No,I don't mind,"(Y/N) replied too eager to get the coffee jelly.

"Then we will be on our way.Sorry to bother you on your date,"and with that the lady exited the shop while holding the twins' hands on each side.

The blacknette on the other hand started to eat the coffee jelly not at all caring that the male she was with is still missing.

'Thank you Todoroki for your sacrifice,'she thought as she munches away the coffee jellies.

Meanwhile

'Where am I?,'Todoroki thought while sipping on his matcha milk tea.

"Kachan wait!"

Hearing a familiar voice the human ice and heater stopped his movements and saw a younger version of Midoriya.

'Did I return to the past?Does this mean ......I CAN FINALLY SEE THE YOUNGER VERSION OF (Y/N)!'

"Uhmmm...Mister?,"looking down the teenager saw the broccoli pulling his sleeve shyly with teary eyes on his adorable face.

"Have you seen Kachan?"

"No I haven't,"he replied sipping away on his milk tea.

"Oh...Mister can I ask what your quirk is?,"the young boy asked as the male tilted his head.

"Why?"

"It's just that you look so cool!"

"Oh...,"Todoroki decided to just show Midoriya his quirk.I mean...what could happen right?.

"Amazing!!!Your quirk is just like my dad but slightly different!Dad also had a fire quirk!,"after the little boy's statement Todoroki froze in his place.

After an hour our Ikemen had returned back to the present and saw (Y/N) looking at him weirdly.

"Welcome back....,"she greeted but eyed the green haired boy.

"What is that?,"she asked ,pointing at the child who was about to cry as Todoroki carried him on his arms like a delivery boy carrying a large package.

"My brother,"he replied as they started to head towards the dorms and once they've entered all eyes were on them.

"Uhhh... Todoroki what do you have th- ISN'T THAT ME!"

"Midoriya you and I are brothers"

"NO,WE ARE NOT!"

(Ps.they were on a school break so they can go home the next day)

__________________________________

Lifeline: Ugh..first it was a manga and now it's tiktok 🥲*cough*
I'm so sorry everyone I was so busy trying to get in any college universities that when I finally have the time....the thought of updating this book always slipped my mind but don't worry I'll try to do a chapter as soon as possible.