Chapter 5 :Observing

Earlier that day

Todoroki's POV.

I still can't get rid of the scenario that happened yesterday that girl who is she.A pro hero's child perhaps but that doesn't make sense why would a pro hero's child be in a public school judging by her uniform that is.

"Shoto I'm going to my friend's house would you be alright here alone?Natsuo wouldn't come home until 9,"Fuyumi said while walking putting in here shoes.

I looked at her and just nodded still thinking about the girl who displayed the incredible kick that sent the villain flying without any effort.

"Alrighr then, bye Shoto,"and with that the door close making me stand up and open the cupboard only to my disdain that we run out of cold soba.

Furrowing my brows I decided to go to the nearest convinience store only for my breath to hitch when I saw her again.

'It's that girl from yesterday what is she doing,'I don't know why I was following her but I got curious.

3rd Person POV

As Todoroki hid behind a wall he silently observe what the girl was doing only for him to gasp when she easily lifted the vending machine and getting an object under it to what seemed to be a ring before handing it to the old lady behind her.

"Thank you (Y/N) dearie,"the elder says with gratitude as the young blacknette waves it for as of helping her neighbor.

"It's nothing really Grandma Hanko "

"Would you like to have dinner at my house tonight?"

Even though (Y/N) was tempted to agree she is not that greedy  as of to
bring her neighbor trouble of her coming over.

"I can't simpl-,"clasping her hands the woman insisted and the girl helplessly agreed as to not offend the elder.

Todoroki just stared at the girl feeling a flutter on his stomach it's not like strength quirks are rare but somehow he found her quirk different.Sleathly he followed her to the store where he regularly buys his cold soba cups.

'What am I doing?,'he asked himself as he entered the store while staring blankly observing the female being careful as to not get caught.

Trying to ignore her he walked to the soba aisle only to inwardly groan when he didn't see any cold soba so he went to his last resort and asked a clerk if they have stocks for he doesn't want to walk to the other store which was a mile walk away from where he was currently at.

"Uhm...Excuse me,"the half n half boy called the attention on a female clerk who glanced at him making him almost gulp when seeing that it was the girl that had captured his attention.

"Yes?,"her cold chilly voice that could rival his made him took in her appearance .

Black silky hair pulled back into a pony tail,beautiful brown hazel like eyes that seemed to not possess any emotions but still has a shine to them ,long eyelashes that seemed to-
cutting himself off he silently scolded himself before he continued on his motive.

"Is there any cold soba stocks?"

"There is..How many do you need?"

"Two,"he replied.

Present

(Y/N) took out two from the boxed that she carried and gave it to him before resuming her work.

______________________________________
Is Todoroki too Oc🤔
Anyway if you see a wrong spelling please bare with me this is my first fanfic so Yeah👍

Don't forget to aloofingly hit the vote button with your thumb and flare the comment sections ....slurppppppp