Chapter 30:Class Elections

3rd Person POV

It was a fine morning as our protagonist walked down the concrete with her usual strawberry milk and earphones attached to her ears.

'That salmon last night was so delicious~hmmm...what menu would I have next'

"(Y/n)-san?,"a ravenette called her fellow blacknette whose back was facing her.

'Oh!Now that I remember,I also have some steak left in the fridge'

"(Y/N)-san!Wait!,"Momo continued to call her until the said girl chased after her female companion.

While this was happening Todoroki crossed the street and grew curious as to what his sparing partner is doing casually walking down on the streets as if they didn't have only about 30 minutes left until the school starts.

'Is she gonna do something that is related to her quirk and Yaoyorozu decided to tag along?,'there was a slight pang on his chest,knowing that he was disappointed as the female was going to 'train' with Yaoyorozu before him it was unacceptable for the bicolored male as he sought her knowledge and wisdom first so without any hesitation he followed the two.

'Ah!!!I forgot to pack my lunch*looks to the left and right*....Oh! It's the store that I usually go to....Sakanoshita Market hmm this is the first time that I got to know its name,'(Y/N) without a second thought entered the traditional japanese type building.

'*pants*(Y/N)-san is so fast!!!Wait I lost her!!!,'the ravenette came to a halt and pants like a fish out of water as she looked around and saw the female entering a store .

'I couldn't let (Y/N)-san be late!That would be irresponsible of me to let my fellow classmate not know the remaining time before school,'she continued to think as she followed the calm and poised blacknette.

'Let's see they have a newser of flavors of onigiris and pockies!,'the girl without a care in the world didn't realize that she had the two spectators ,one approaching her while the other stealthy observed them behind a shelf.

"Uhm....(Y/N)-san?,"Yaoyorozu tried again but she was given no response thus this resulted her in almost tapping the blacknette's shoulder but was met by a fist almost hitting her doll like face.

"Eh?,"our beautiful main character blinked and pulled back her fist on time before it could hit the ponytail girl.

"Uh.... Yaoyorozu right?,"she asked while taking out her earbuds.

"Y-yes,"still shaken up from earlier the attack she stutter but quickly recomposed herself and did a fake cough.

"Uhm..(Y/N)-san we have only 20 minutes left before class...,"Momo continued as the blacknette's hand froze in taking out one of the onigiris.

"How many minutes?"

"20-,"without a word she grabbed about 6 pieces of onigirs and Momo's
wrist while throwing about a good 700 hundred yen at the clerk behind the counter before making a mad dash towards the school dragging the blacknette who was in shock.

"HEY YOUR CHANGE YOU FORGOT YOUR CHANGE!,"the usual store clerk shouted as he stood up from his fallen state on the floor from one of the coins that had 'mercilessly' hit his forehead.

Todoroki blinked once and twice before chasing the two almost destroying the store's door as he uses his quirk to glide into the ground to gain enough momentum as to not lose sight of the two.

"Kids this days are scary,"the clerk thought out loud as he stared at the trio remembering three certain troublemakers that almost gave him a headache while puffing out the smoke from his cigar.