Chapter 25:Popsicle

3rd Person POV

Bakugo and (Y/N) walked side by side as the ash blonde gave her a side glance from time to time.

The brown-eyed didn't mind him as she passed it off as him judging her physical appearance.

"Tch...Bitch you better not tell anyone about what happened earlier or else I'll kill you,"Bakugo muttered as he opened the classroom door.

(Y/N) only shrugged as she didn't see it as a big deal since he only cried.....everyone cries right?

'hehehe (Y/N)-chan~~~'

Shaking her head (Y/N) quickly sat down in her seat as the class session was about to start.

'What was that just now?'

Timeskip :brought to you by Momo making many chibi (Y/N) dolls

Bakugo doesn't know how he got into this situation but currently he is inside the convience store with the blacknette who was lining up in the counter.

"That would be 1580 yen,"(Y/N) took out the amount needed and went towards Bakugo.

"Tch.Why am I even here bitch!"

The female doesn't say anything and walked out of the store while Bakugo followed her like an angry dog.

"FUCKING WALK BEHIND ME YOU CUNT"

The blacknette stopped by the pedestrian lane and took out a twin popsicle stick from the plastic bag that she carried before tearing the yellow with red mixed colored package apart.Looking straight at Bakugo she splitting it in half and shoving it in his free hand.

"?????"

The boy furrowed his brows in confusion as he stared at the cold treat that the female gave him albeit the female began to lick her share of the popsicle.Knowing that the emotionless blacknette is leaving no room for questions he also began to lick his spicy mango flavored popsicle with a soft smile that was slightly evident in his face as he ate it in satisfaction thankful that it was not the typical sweet popsicle but a spicy one that really suits his taste more.Their footsteps were the only ones heard as they strolled in the beautiful red orange and violet lightened road with the sun setting behind them.

The duo continued walked to in a comfortable silence as they almost finished eating their popsicle.

"Oi"

"Hmmm"

"Don't think I owe you or anything got it,"Bakugo snarkily snapped at the female.

"Never dreamed of it"

Arriving in front of his house and the ash blonde was thankful that his parents are running a little late because if they were present they would surely try to hold up the blacknette's time again.

"So,firec-"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!"

"Kacc-"

"NOT THAT EITHER"

The girl lazily scratch her head thinking on how she was going to address him because she sort of....maybe ....we'll technically forgot his name.

"Salamander"

"BITCH I FUCKING SWEAR TO-"

"Pom-"

"I HAVE A NAME YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

"HEY KID WOULD YOU SHUT UP!,"the guy next door yelled at him from his own lawn, a little irritated from the obnoxious kid's voice.

"HA!WHO THE FU-"

"Uhmmm.."

With a seething look on his face the dandelion turned to the female with steam coming out of his ears.

"What is it now bitch spit it out already!"

"What did you get?"

"What the fucking thing are you saying that I get?!,"Bakugo asked with his anger gradually decreasing from 90 to 15 in confusion as to what the usually silent girl was on about.

The female lifted her finger and pointed it towards the anger issued boy's hand.

"Your popsicle stick"

Bakugo looked down on his popsicle stick, he turned it around and saw that it is one of those popsicle sticks that had a written message on it and he would most likely disregard it but what he saw made him speechless.The teen processed what the sentence in his popsicle stick said and almost flushed red beet red that it could make Kirishima's red hair hid away in shame.

"So-"

"Nothing bitch !Go home already!,"Bakugo walked to his house's door and slammed it shut after unlocking it.

"Bye I guess.....,"(Y/N) then walked to her own route and was stopped when she saw Todoroki standing in front of her house.

"???,"sensing her presence Todoroki stared at (Y/N) with his aloof expression.

"Oh.... you're here"

'GOODNESS GRACIOUS WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS! IS HE HERE TO PICK A BONE WITH ME!OMG MY BEAUTIFUL DELICIOUS COFFEE JELLY!REI I'M SORRY BUT IT SEEMS YOUR SON IS ABOUT TO GET ME! FIRECRACKER I HOPE THAT YOU WILL FORGIVE ME FOR SILENTLY LAUGHING AT YOUR ANGER ISSUED SELF'

"Hachoo!STUPID COLD!,"Bakugo rubbed his nose while looking at the popsicle stick on his bed.

"Tch,"laying down he put it in his night stand and closed his eyes.

"Soulmate my ass,"he sarcastically said before he fell asleep.

Message:

'あなたが一緒にいる人はあなたのソウルメイトです'

'The person you are with is your soulmate'

Meanwhile

Todoroki and (Y/N) continued to stare at each other in front of her house as the cold night's wind blew pass them.

______________________________________

So why is Todoroki in front of your house
-to be continued

Sebastian:Why hello there Young Masters and Mistress would you like to have some tea in this refined day or evening?

Lifeline:Ahem...

Sebastian:Oh.Master Lifeline would you like some tea as well? The tea here in the Phantomhive mansion was newly imported from Morroco *pours some tea gracefully on a fine china cup with an extravagant details coming across its handle*

Lifeline:I would love to but I'm on a rush

Sebastian:Oh such a shame I made a mocha cake w-

Lifeline:'I'm so tempted...No Lifeline you must withstand this!' *gulp*Anyways, did you tell the readers yet?

Sebastian:Oh... my apologies My Lord it seems that I have clearly forgotten *puts his right gloved hand on his chest and does 90 degree bow*

Lifeline:Well..... that's new...*sweatdrops at the formality*

Sebastian:Well then Young Masters and Mistress I hope you don't mind voting and saying a few words upon this fanfic because I'm sure Master Lifeline would be more than-

Lifeline:*cough*

Sebastian:Oh sorry ,'we' would be more delighted to have you *smiles*

Lifeline:Now that ,that's wrapped up where's that pho-

Sebastian:Here you go Young Master 📱

Lifeline:How did you know?

Sebastian:Because I'm simply a one hell of a Butler *smirks*