Chapter 42:The Bet of a Mother

3rd Person POV.

Upon reaching the venue (Y/N) hurriedly dashed towards the crowding students in the tunnel,easily avoiding any physical contact..

"Move it!"

"Ouch my tail!"

"Who's pushing me?!"

"Move your ass!"

'It's getting a little chilly,'looking ahead she saw waves of ice coming towards her in an incredible speed which made her jump into the shoulders of the unsuspecting students infront of her,not minding that she was in a skirt as she had leggings underneath.The students almost fell over as a little to great force knock of the ice.

"Hey!Watch it"

"Ouch!"

(Y/N) mumbles a small apology while making her way out of the tunnel.Running through the light,she saw many robots from the entrance exam rampaging and without wasting of time she drop kicked the zero pointer robot and used the momentum to fly-not literally but it looked like.Restlessly,she used the robots as a booster-a trampoline to be exact.

"Whatever happens I need to get first place!,"she internally yelled before destroying any robots on her sight .Skidding to a stop,she was saw a large cliff with ropes tied on each end making those who have a phobia of depth faint at it's excessive fall.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Using her leg she tested its durability.

'Huh... it's not sturdy but it's alright ,'moving backwards she leap on the rope and sprinted towards the end with no fear in her eyes.

Todoroki's POV

'Tsk.... My Mast-(Y/N) isn't here...This things are not a challenge ...That old man is watching they should've made this even more challenging'

Bakugo POV

'That stupid half 'n half!He declared a war against the wrong person!And WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT BLACK HAIRED BITCH!!!'

3rd Person POV

"If you don't wanna fall then crawl!This is the fall!"

"Can you tone it down"

"No!,"rolling his eyes,Eraser looked into his students and squinted his eyes when he saw a figure that was already halfway through the landmines.

"What are you looking at Eraser?,"Present Mic asked as he looked into the direction that his colleague was gazing at and was befaulled.

Grabbing the mic from his friend's grasp,he screeched making his already high volumed voice even more louder than it already was.

"WHAT'S THIS!!!!IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE IS ALREADY IN THE LANDMINE ZONE!!!!WHO CAN IT BE !OH IT'S CLASS 1-A'S (Y/N)!!!!,"the enthuastic commentator couldn't keep his calm as he used Aizawa's shoulder as an armrest making the man grumble in distaste....although he is glad that his fav-ahem-other problem child could make it .

Once that comment is heard Todoroki looked ahead and saw the girl that he was looking for already ¼ away from the finish line.

"As expected of my Master!,"intensifying his ice quirk he tried to catch up with the devilishly beautiful girl but alas there is a hinderance and that is an angry hedgehog.

"I can't lose,"after saying that she passed the landmine zone and didn't even spare a single glance at the source of the loud explosion.