Chapter 20:Phone call

3rd Person POV.

Ringggggg!!!!!!!!

Hearing the familiar ringing of her cellphone ,(Y/N) stared at Bakugo and told him to move aside thinking that it was a call from work.

"Hey firecraker can you move aside I need to answer my phone"

"LIKE HELL I WILL BITCH!!HOW DARE YOU LOOK DOWN ON ME EARLIER AND NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO FUCKING BOSS ME AROUND!!!!,"Bakugo seeth as his hands that was holding her wrist started to smoke making the room be filled with a sweet caramel like scent.

"You leave me no choice then,"the female without warning expertly kneed his nuts which made him grunt and groan in pain before muttering strings of curses while clutching his crotch.

Standing up and approaching her phone she swiped in her lock and then answered the call the second time it rung.

"Hell-"

"(Y/N) where are you?,"a strict baritone voice asked the female from the other side of the phone.

"I'm at an acquintance's house Aniki"

"Hmmmm........An acquaintance ?it's rare for you to say that, anyways is your acquaintance a girl or a boy"

Looking at Bakugo, he was curling up in a ball on his bed ,still pain as he glared at her with a looking saying that he will make her pay.

"It's a boy "

"...........That's Ni- WAIT A BOY!!!!(Y/N)!GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE RIGHT NOW MEN ARE WOLVES!!!!!WHAT IF HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF YOU !WHAT IF HE STARTED TO HARASS YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!!!(Y/N) GIVE ME THE ADDRESS ,I'M PICKING YOU UP I-"

Having enough of his rant (Y/N)decided to hang up on him before laying down on the soft futon that was englufed by a caramel scent.

"Good night firecraker,"shutting her eye she went into a peaceful slumber.

"Y-ou B-itch wait till I-,"he continues to wither in pain until he passed out.

(Y/N) - 1
Bakugo -0

Meanwhile

"What's the matter son?,"a man in his mid 30's asked as he stopped writing on the documents and turned his attention towards the boy.

"(Y/N) hanged up on me,"he sulked, bitting his nails while thinking of what will happen to his precious sister inside a lion's den.

Inside his mind:

A cute chibi version of (Y/N) with a bunny ears appeared and an omnious wolf boy with a malicious face grasp his sister and was about to gallope her.

"Nii-chan please....HELP!!!,"(Y/N) cried and reached out to him.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!,"he screamed as he pulled his hair in distress.

"HAHAHAAHA A MAN-CHILD,"the second oldest sibling laughed as she points at his putty form that was slumping on the ground.

"I'm sure she'll be alright.She's a big girl now,"the mother of the siblings said as she sipped her tea.

"*Sniff*that's what you say.. but how will you feel when your sister is staying with a male"

Drop......crunch!

"SAY WHAT ! MY DAUGHTER IS WITH A MALE!!!!!,"the older man who sat by the couch trembling in anger breaking his ballpoint pen in the process and was about to stand up but stopped when he feels a chill run down his spine.

"Anata,"turning around he saw his wife curling up a newspaper into a paper fan with a deadly aura surrounding her.

"Daichi,"flinching he scrambled behind the second eldest sibling to hide from his mother.

"Y-yes?,"both the males in the family stuttered in sync as they avoided eye contact with the female.

"Daichi~leave your sister be and Anata~ I always wanted to have a son-in-law so if my daughter wants a boyfriend I permitted her,"grinning she opened her eyes and looked at them with her beautiful amber eyes.

"Do you understand?," she said as she holds up the rolled up newspaper.

"YES MA'AM,"but in their minds they were both coming up with a plan to scare off wolves who would dare say a finger on their precious daughter/sibling.

"Good"

"Kaa-san is scary?,"the other girl shivered as her mother went back on sipping her tea as if nothing happened.

Timeskip:brought to you by (Y/N) lazily dragging her feet to the bathroom after waking up

"(Y/N) Have a safe trip and KATSUKI make sure to watch over (Y/N),"Mitsuki said with a bitter sweet smile reserved for Bakugo which made him have goosebumps.

Walking down the sidewalk the two didn't bother talking to each other as they let the air of awkwardness float around them.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!!,"turning around (Y/N), was tackled into a hug by Uraraka.

"Morning?,"cocking her head to the side she then saw Iida and Midoriya.

"Tch,"Bakugo seeing the irritating bunch decided to stuff his hand inside his pants pocket and walk to school leaving his schoolmates behind thinking that they were a waste of his time.

"So (Y/N) why are you with Bakugo?,"that question made the other two interested and also look at her with curiosity since Bakugo and her have an opposite personality.

"We're walking,"used to her antics from their yesterday conversation,they sigh in defeat.

A few moments later they made it to UA and like every good student ,they all settle down on their seats until.......

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!,"a bulk figure appeared and hang by the corners of the door inside their classroom .

______________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed my story so far(ㆁωㆁ)

(Don't forget to vote and comment( ╹▽╹ )/)