Chapter 17: One Sided Fight

3rd Person POV

"I'm Uraraka Ochaco,you guys must be (Y/N),Iida Tenya and Midoriya Deku,right?,"the bubbly brunette asked  with an angelic smile in her face.

"Deku?!"

"Yeah!Isn't that what the boy named  Bakugo called you?,"she asked while blinking her big doe eyes in curiousity.

"No actually,my name is Midoriya Izuku"

During this period of time (Y/N) started to slowly and agonizingly inch closer to the exit not wanting to bother their conversation but unfortunately Iida saw this and asked her.

"(Y/N)-san are you going somewhere"

Instead using words (Y/N) just turned around and nod as the other three followed her to the gates of UA.

"Deku was actually a name that Kacchan use to insult me"

"The name sounds cool though,"(Y/N) interjected as she speed walks infront of them.

"Huh?,"Midoriya halted and so does Iida and Uraraka who looked at the beauty infront of them as the warm light shine on her face when she semi glance at them over her shoulder.

"Deku actually sounds like a hero name... it is easy to say and at the same time it can be spelled differently from it's real meaning like 'you can do it',"looking back at the front ,she crossed the road and raised her hand with her back turned as a sign of goodbye before making a sharp turn to the right ,leaving her three other classmates to walk towards the train station while Midoriya thought about what she said as they continued to walk and  without any hesitation he told the two to call him 'Deku' instead of Midoriya .

"What!Just like that!,"Iida bellowed chopping his hand in a robotic motion as Midoriya just nodded in response before looking at the former direction of the female.

"Yeah, I don't mind"

"But,wasn't it an insult"

"Not anymore, because from now on Deku is the name of a hero.....,"he said as he grinned at his two classmates who smiled at him in return as they continued to talk on the way towards the train station.

'I HAVE TO HURRY OR ELSE I WOULD BE LATE FOR THE SALES!!!!!,'dashing through the alleys (Y/N) hurriedly asked her AI to tell her the shortest route before making many twist and turns until finally she have arrived at the store.

'Oh thank goodness!I barely made it,'she thought as she hummed slightly and took out a grocery basket that was in the corner of the store and started to buy a week worth of salmon.

"That will be 2,520 yen,"the man at the counter with blond hair pulled back by a headband said as (Y/N) gave him the required money and left the store with a ghost smile on her face since the price was half of the original price.

Walking down the path she saw a play ground in the corners of her eyes and in that particular playground stood an ash blonde haired teen.............ash blonde.........ash.....blonde!!!!!Taking a double take ,it was indeed her feral classmate.

'WTF IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL A DEJA VU !Okay,(Y/N) don't look.Just calm down and walk up ahead. Make a small jog and then run,'nodding at her plan she continued walking but stiffened when a callused but warm hand was placed  on her shoulder.

"Oi oi oi,"turning her head  she saw the ash blonde teen who displayed a forceful smile on his lips as his eyebrows twitched.

'Shit!'

"And where do you think your going,"he continued as he gripped her surprisingly toned shoulder tightly.

"Home,"she answered as she took his hand off of her shoulder and resumed on walking again.

Blasting an explosion towards her she managed to dodge his attack and grip the plastic bag which held her priced salmon.

"Why are you dodging fight me!!!,"he yelled as he threw many explosions and punches but the female invaded all his attacks.

'I don't want to you to damage my salmons'

After the intense one sided battle Bakugo clinches his wrist as the female look at him with a blank expression but a glint of worry in was evident  in her eyes.

"Are you okay?,"she asked as she walks towards him but the male growled at her baring his teeth.

'Yup ,totally a pomerinian,'she sweatdrops but still she decided to check up on him.

"TSK...,"he turned away he walked at the same path that she was about to take.

"OI QUIT FOLLOWING ME!,"he yelled at her but she still did.

"SERIOUSLY BITCH STOP!,"he growled in his raspy but deep teenage voice that would've sounded threatening for others but for the female it was as if it was nothing but a child throwing a tantrum.

"This is also my way back home,"Bakugo then stared at her with his intense red ruby like eyes.

The sunset had now disappeared in the horizon and only the dimmed flickering lights from a lamp post was their source of lighting.

With a click of his tongue he decided to just ignore her  but he found it hard as she was walking at a slow pace behind him.Arriving at his destination he walked up to the door of his house only for it to be slammed open and what he saw was his own mother who literally looks like a female version of him.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT,"she angrily yelled at him and pinched his earlobes with so much strength that his ears would have come off it she doesn't stop.

"OUCHHHHHHH!!!THAT HURTS YOU OLD HAG!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A HAG YOU BRAT!YOU CAME HOME SO LA-wait Who is that ?Is that a girl !!,"his mom pushed him aside as she made her way toward the unsuspecting blacknette who wore an amused expression which was faintly seen but  Bakugo saw it and was beyond pissed as his cheeks displayed a small pink hue because not only did she saw him being scolded by his mother but also because of the smug expression that she had displayed.

"I'm Bakugo Mitsuki ,you must be Bakugo's friend,"with the mention of the word ' friend ' Bakugo's hand twitched in irritation as he decided to stay just in case his mom decided embarass him so much that his whole reputation will be destroyed or make him look like a fool infront of h-.

'What the fuck! Why do I care of what that bitch will think!,'he angrily scolded himself as he wear the usual scrowl on his face that literally screamed 'BACK OFF BITCHES' while crossed his arms completely ignoring the pain that was still evident on his wrist.

"I'm (Y/N),"she answered and was about to to say  goodbye to Bakugo's mother but she was dragged by her into their house and made her forcefully sit on the couch.

"You should stay for dinner and also you should sleep here for the night. It would be absolutely dangerous for a girl especially a very attractive girl such as yourself to walk home at this hour with villains usually roaming around the streets ,"Mitsuki said with a smile as she look at the blacknette.

"Oi!,"hearing her son ,Mitsuki gave him a look of warning to not be rude to his 'friend' because she will have his throat if he did anything stupid.

______________________________________
Don't forget to vote ⭐ and comment🤳