Chapter 23:All Might Vs (Y/N)

3rd Person POV

Entering the building All Might decided to put the nuclear weapon on the 5th floor and stood next it.(Y/N) waited outside until Momo who was in charge of the fight told her that she could go in.

"AI,"touching her earpiece she called her trustworthy technology.

"Yes,master"

"Find the nuclear weapon"

"Understood"

As AI operated it's search mode grid lines began to appear on the ground and the format of the building began to display on the females field of vision that was reflected inside the mask.

"Searching complete....The weapon is on the fifth floor with All Might guarding it"

Walking down the path,the brown eyed girl's movement were so silent that you could hear the drop of a pen.
Turning left,right and up the stairs she scanned each room until it landed on the room where All Might was in.

'Should I fight him or should I just get the weapon....aughhh too much thinking I want to eat my lunch already,'upon thinking of food her stomach made a terrible growl.

In the monitor room

"Wait!Hold up! is she just walking in there without a plan!"

"No,she might of thought of one"

Bakugo and Todoroki glued their eyes on the screen intently as the other students watch the girl with curiousity.

"AUGHHHH HOW COULD SHE BE THAT CONFIDENT IF IT WERE ME I WOULD'VE PEED ON MY PANTS!,"Mineta whined as he showed a terrified expression that irked the now well behaved pomeranian.

"WOULD YOU FUCKING SHUT UP YOU FUCKING GRAPE"

"Enough of this! let's just see what happens,"Iida told them off as he waved his arms stiffly in an up and down motion.

"I agree,Iida-san is right,we can only hope that (Y/N)-san will be okay,"Momo backed up Iida as the mumbles quiet down.

"You guys do realize that she has weapons right,kero,"Tsu mentioned which made the others confused but then remembered that (Y/N) was indeed carrying a sharp sword and a bow.

"Wait!I thought that those are just made of plastic or just an accessory!,"Kaminari rumbled on which earned an earphone jack jacking from Jiro.

"You idiot!How can that not be a weapon are you really that stupid?,"Jiro insulted him as she crossed her arm giving him a disappointing look.

"Whaaaa (Y/N) is so manly!"

"Hey!how about we make a bet,"Sero excitedly told them to which the others agreed.

"You are making a bet on who will win this match! that is not what a hero is suppose to do!You guys should be worried for (Y/N), she might injure herself,"Iida lectured them but they just ignored him and continued on their bets.

"Eh? Todoroki your also betting?,"the mismatched eyed male just shrug and placed his bet on (Y/N).

Bakugo on the other hand just turned his attention back on the screen clearly not in the mood to talk.

"Okay that was all the bets!"

(Y/N)-Todoroki,Uraraka,Mina,Kaminari,Kirishima and Tokoyami

(All Might)-Sero,Mineta,Shoji,Oijiro,Hagakure and Aoyama

They then turned to the monitor screen and saw the female casually standing in front of the door.

"Is she just going to open the door!!!"

Back to (Y/N)

'I guess I should just do both,'she thought as she opened the door and was met ,face to face with All Might who stood about a few feet away from her.

"It seems that you have arrived hero,"All Might acted his part immediately while an intimidating smile plastered on his face.

(Y/N) said nothing as an eerie silence engulfed them as they stared at each.Silence... just pure silence making the by standers in the monitor room to hold their breath until All Might made the first move and dashed towards her with the intent to kill but the trainee easily encased his attacks.

'A punch'

Dodge

'An upper cut'

Dodge

(Y/N) only continued to dodge without care making the pomeranian irk at her poor motivation into the fight with the no.1 hero,clinching his teeth he started to feel insecure as his classmates watch in awe at the unfamiliar fighting style that looks like she was dancing.

"Hell!Yeah!Break a leg (Y/N)!,"Mina,Kirishima,Kaminari and Ochaco cheered as the female effortlessly dodge his attacks.

In one swift motion the blacknette drawed her blade.

'Left,right,left,right.....thrust'

Swish

All Might sense the incoming offense and avoided the attack by a hair as his once iconic face turned into a pale one once he saw the damaged made by just a small action of the female thrusting her sword.

The walls crumbled in his past formation and created a huge crater that could have been his body if he didn't dodge it on time.

'This kid, I could've been killed!!!,'turning his gaze to the blacknette, he was to late when he was met face to face with the floor as (Y/N) tied his arms with the capture tape and touched the weapon.

"(Y-Y-Y/N)-san wins,"Momo shakily announced as (Y/N) helped All Might stand up and turned back toward the monitor room.

Clink .....

Clank.....

Clink......

Clank.....

"Did you find her?"

"No sir"

"Pff...that scoundrel dares to hide her from me but,"moving a chess piece he checkmated the king.

"I will have her even if it's the last thing I do"

_____________________________________

Ohhhhh who is this person?Is he a foe?

Laito:fufufu~Hey there little bitch don't forget to vote⭐ and comment;)