Chapter 26:Mooncakes

3rd Person POV.

'Ugh....this is bad why is he here?!,'on the outside the tall girl looked impassive while on the inside she was having a mental break down.

"(Y/N).Can we talk"

Nervously,the female agreed with a nod before standing infront of her gate.

"Name,"a robotic voice asked as a camera zoomed in on the two taking in their features.

"Todoroki.Can you step back a little,"she said as Todoroki complied and step back about a good distance.

Seeing as the candy cane was away from her by an earshot (Y/N) faced the security camera's while internally groaning because due to the constant attacks on the (L/N)'s buildings, laboratories,factories and houses her parents decided to build a defence mechanism in each of their kids' houses which was mostly (Y/N)'s as of she was a primary target of all this since she was the 'nameless and the faceless child of the (L/N)'s ' that upholds a valuable knowledge about many deadly weapons that may destroy the world and not to mention her indestructable strength .(Y/N) refused their offer at first but because of her mother's constantly nagging she only agreed to the offer in the condition of it to only be applied on the gates and not inside her house.

"(Y/N)(M/N)(L/N),"the camera then scans her face and made a small beep.

"Identity confirmed,"the gate automatically opened while (Y/N)
motioned Todoroki to follow her as they strode in a pathway leading to her house.

The pathway was semi long since her house was mainly like a large indoor garden that helped her relax as the gentle cherry blossom petals would often fell off the trees and blew infront of the duo's faces .In a matter of seconds they walked through a rose arch that has a nicely trimmed hedge on the sidewalk of her home that created a breath taking vibe to both the stoic teens that were as beautiful as the scene.

They soon came to a halt in the blacknette's porch as she tapped her shoes and shoved her hands in her bag trying to find her house keys albeit the male behind her silently stared as he patiently waited for her to find her keys while observing the roses and some flowers until his eyes landed on his mom's favorite flowers that brought a small glint of warmth in his normally cold eyes that can bring up a hail storm.

'She must really like this if only she was here,'he thought while clenching his fist as he remembered the sole reason as to why his mother was in the hospital .

'That bastard'

'Sho-chan,'his mind stopped as a sudden image of a girl in a snow white sun dress appeared on his vision holding up a tropical anthurium flower crown with a small geniune smile on her face but the difference was that her face was blurry that he couldn't make out of who it is.

'It suits you Sho-chan,' the boy didn't realize that he started to absentmindedly stare at a tropical anthurium that was coincidentally planted a few pots away from a white rose.

'Who was that?'

"Todoroki"

He snapped out of his thoughts and blinked as the female removed her black shoes leaving her in her black socks.

"Why aren't entering?"

Todoroki stiffly entered the house with cautiousness as the girl took out two maroon slippers and wear one for herself.

Todoroki's POV

I watch her as she wore her slippers and looked around the house while doing the same action as she gave me the same pair of house slippers,I followed her until we reached her living room.

"You can sit on the couch,"she emotionlessly said that sent shivers down to my spine .

"Do you want to drink something tea or water?,"I didn't reply and just think of it as a tricky question.

'Is she testing me again....lets see water would be easier to prepare while tea would lead to many processes.....'

"Uhm?"

"Water,"I answered as I watch her put down her bag near the couch and went to the kitchen.

'Her house seemed pretty normal,'I thought as I set my bag near her's and sat on the couch.

A tv set,a sectional sofa,a plain crystal mini table,a cream carpet and curtains,some potted plants,a bookshelf filled with books...................books........?!!!!

I decided to skim through the books in the bookshelf as it may withhold some information about how she obtained her physical strength or how she trained her quirk to become stronger.
Although,the vision earlier was still in my mind I chose to disregard it but somehow I can't.

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) took the pitcher in the fridge and saw a box on the table and a letter.

'Is this the monthly bill!!!!!!'

The beauty gulped as she inched closer to it only to sigh in relief as it was only from her 'beloved' Uncle.

zuì xǐhuān de zhínǚ (My favorite niece),

Why'd you hang up on me, that was so mean :-[ of you.I was in Japan to take care of some business and decided to drop by your house but you aren't even there!So anyways I brought you some mooncakes that I hope is to your liking.Enjoy(^^) Don't worry about me though I hope to see you again soon being here wondering in the town is quite boring so come visit me whenever you want

-Love your favorite Uncle,
M

'Guess he ran out of ink,'sighing at the thought of her careless,reckless and chatty Uncle ,(Y/N) neatly folded the letter and eyed the package before opening the black box's lid that had a gold and red detailed Chinese patterned embroidery.

Different varieties of mooncakes met her eyes that made her sigh in satisfaction as it was still piping hot.

'Perhaps I should share this with Todoroki and also make some tea if he changed his mind.Agh....this is so troublesome'

Taking out a plain white plate from the cupboard the blacknette placed the mooncakes and grabbed a kettle as she started making the tea.

Meanwhile

'??????'

Todoroki was reading a manga entitled 'Black Butler'.

'Demons?Do demons really exist?'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flip
.
.
.
.
.
Flip
.
.
.

He had to admit that it was interesting but he didn't want to be caught so he closed it and putted it back in it's rightful place before he continued to rummage around the shelf ,careful as to not alert the girl that was in the other side of the room.

"Tickets......coupons... ,"he looked at each pieces of small stripped papers that were neatly stocked until he saw something that was in between two thick books.

'What's this?,'he gently tried to grab it and took a look at the cover.

(Y/N)'s Diary

'Her diary?'

Todoroki inched his fingers and unlocked the small notebook's lock and was about to flip through the pages until..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________________________
Sorry for the late update I had some spare time so I did a short chapter ( ╹▽╹ )/I hope you enjoyed

Nishinoya:Don't forget to like and comment *grins* ROOOOOOLLLLLIIIIIIN
GGGG THUUUUUNNNNNNNDDDDDERRRRRRRRRRRRR