Chapter 18:Scars

3rd Person POV

After Mrs.Bakugo said that she needs to cook for dinner she left the two to their own accord and might I tell you that the awkward feeling in the air is too thick that not one of the two can break since the other was full of pride and the other just didn't care.

Bakugo seems to just stare at (Y/N) as she silently observed the room.

"Tsk"

Stuffing his hands in his pocket Bakugo rested his feet on top of the coffee table.

Silence.....

"Does your wrist still hurt?,"(Y/N) asked as she turned her attention to Bakugo who was sitting across from her.

"Mind your own goddamn business you bitch,"he answered as he stared at her emotionless brown orbs.

"Just asking pomerinian,"she said bluntly and also stared into his ruby eyes.

"Tsk...so what is your quirk,"as he said those words he leaned on his arm that was rested on the sofa's armrest and placed his head on it looking uninterested when it was exactly the opposite of it.

"I actual-"

"KATSUKI!"

"WHAT OLD HAG!"

"SHOW HER YOUR ROOM! YOU WILL SLEEP ON THE FUTON!ALSO GIVE HER SOME OF YOUR CLOTHES"

Slowly growing irritated Bakugo began to grumble up curses as he signaled the blacknette to follow him because even if he strongly oppose Mitsuki would always find a way to have him do what he was told to do.

"Don't you fucking dare touch or break anything you  bitch,"he warned her as he opened the door to his room.

Looking around (Y/N) was impressed since it was surprisingly clean for a teenage boy like Bakugo who you would've imagined that his room would be filled with scattered clothes and magazines.Staring at the wall of his room you could see several hero posters from All Might,Endevour,Best Jeanist,Hawks and many more but what caught your attention was a  picture of a  certain broccoli with a young Bakugo who was smiling with a cute little girl with black hair.

"Oi are you just going to fucking stand there all day,"Bakugo snapped as he took out a fresh black shirt with a skull designed print and some sweat pants.

Shrugging (Y/N) walk towards Bakugo before he throwing her his clothes which she effortlessly caught. Turning around Bakugo proceeded to look for his own clothes to wear later.

"Pome-"

"Don't you dare call me that you fucking little bitch ,"he insulted her as he stood up from his squating position.

Silence.....

Not hearing an answer he turned around to look at the quiet blacknette but was buffled when he saw her unbuttoning her uniform with her back facing him.

"W-,"he was about to yell at her but stopped when he saw a large scar that would be unnoticeable if you don't look carefully.Her scar travelled from her shoulder to  her stomach.

" YOU BITCH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!!!!,"he shouted as he snapped out out of his daze.

"Changing,"she mumbled as she turn her head to look at Bakugo.(Y/N) actually don't mind changing if the room wasn't crowded by people.

Without a second thought Bakugo exited the room while slamming the door  with a flushed face before the entering their main house's bathroom.

Opening the faucet he splash water on his face before facing their bathroom mirror.

'That bitch what was she doing changing infront of me .How shameless could she get!,'he aggressively turned the tap and continued to splash some water in his face but then the memory of the scar made him stop.

'Why did that scar look so familiar'the  thought of you in your black sports bra then appeared and he was this close into breaking their bathroom mirror.

'"ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"KATSUKI!!!!!STOP SHOUTING INSIDE THE HOUSE!"

______________________________________
Don't forget to vote and comment