Chapter 22:A (L/N)

3rd Person POV

'Red?,'(Y/N) turns around the ball and doesn't see any letters embedded on it.

"It seems that you will be on a solo team battle ,Young (Y/N),"the girl just stared at All Might.

"Solo team?,"(Y/N) asked tilting her head.

"It means that you will have a 1 vs 1 with one of your classmate,"All Might explained feeling uneasy about her stare.

'What is this!Even if I can't see her face I can still feel her judgmental stare!Toshinori!Get your act together you're a Hero and their teacher'

"I see....."

"*Cough*Okay now I will divide you kids into two groups and then I will pick out a name of who will have a 1 on 1 with Young (Y/N) here,"after hearing those words they all agreed and All Might began to draw different balls and call out the corresponding teams that will battle each other.

Timeskip brought to you by Kaminari charging your phone

While in the monitor room (Y/N) decided to just lean on the wall and took a deep breath while Todoroki decided to approach her.

"You,"hearing a voice (Y/N) looked at the source and was met by a gorgeous set of heterochromatic eyes that reminded her of a clear blue sea and a wintery sky.

'Todoroki Shoto'

"Me?,"(Y/N) asked pointing to herself.

"Yes.You,"curiously the blacknette pushed herself off the wall and stared at the human candy cane.

"You held so much power,"Todoroki continued while examining the females costume with an indifferent gaze.

'Power?What is he on about....Rei ask me to look after hi-'

"-would like you to be my sparing partner"

'Eh?'

"I guess that's a yes"

'Wait a minute, did I perhaps space out the whole time I didn't even hear a word that he said!!!!!Quick (Y/N) think !Think!'

She didn't hear his last words as she just nodded internally panicking.Turning her attention away from the bicolored haired boy (Y/N) turned to the flat screen TV's that displayed the fight between Midoriya Izuku,Uraraka Ochaco,Iida Tenya and Bakugo Katsuki.Still staring at her,Todoroki copied her actions as he stood by her side looking at the device in front of them also observing their current actions with a concentrated look on his flawless face.

Aside from his composed self Todoroki sighed in relief as he thought that the blacknette wouldn't agree to his request seeing as she might be busy or sees him as a weakling which set a bitter taste in his tongue.

"Who do you think will win?,"meeting the mask of the female, Todoroki took a second to think before answering her question which was testing his observational ability.

'As expected, a test was already given if I am worthy of becoming her sparing partner,'he thought respecting the female to the highest degree.

"Team D seems to have the upper hand,"humming the female looked back in the screen.

"What about you?,"glancing at the side of his eyes he asked the female.

"Team A"

As if on cue All Might have declared that Team A won.

"The MVP of today's match is Iida Tenya"

"What I thought that they loss"

"How can he be the MVP"

"Good question,can anyone tell me why?"

Both Yaoyorozu and (Y/N) rose their hands.

"Uh.....,"All Might sweatdrops and decided to pick Yaoyorozu who explained the concept and sequence as to how Iida deserved to be the MVP.

"Now then we shall continue this match in another building .The next team please go to your respective areas,"pushing his back away from the wall Todoroki took a glance at (Y/N) who nodded at him ,leaving a warm sensation on his chest to which he ignored but nod back at the female before going into his battle with the human octopus.

Match after match it was time for (Y/N)'s fight.

"YOUNG (Y/N) YOU WILL BE BATTLING ME IN THIS FIGHT"

"WHAT !ALL MIGHT ISN'T IT UNFAIR!!!"

"Yeah!even if (Y/N) is strong you are still the number one hero"

All Might started to sweat as he remembered what principal Nezu told him.

Flashback

"All Might,"a bear mouse called his attention as All Might was on his way to the monitor room.

"Nezu?"

"Can you come with me to the office?,"Nezu asked politely as All Might thought about it since the kids are on their break from the fight he agreed.

"This won't take long,"opening the door the bear mouse gestured the blonde hero to seat as he deflated into his skinny form.

"What can I do for you Nezu,"Nezu poured him a cup of Earl Grey to which the hero thanked him.

"It was regarding Miss (Y/N)"

"Huh?,"looking at the principal All Might wore a confused expression as he stopped drinking the tea that was given to him .

"You are currently teaching them in a combat training, right?"the humble mouse said while stirring his tea before taking a little sip.

"Yes,and Young (Y/N) will be on a solo battle with another student,"humming the mouse bear remembered the video in which the girl's uncle sent him.

"All Might I would like you to battle Miss (Y/N) (L/N),"after hearing this the hero cough out blood.

"W-WHAT!!A (L/N)!!!!"

"Why yes,Miss (Y/N) is a (L/N), you saw the resemblance of her and him didn't you," putting down his tea the bear mouse put his paw on All Might's knees giving it a pat.

"I'm leaving her in your care"

Currently

"(Y/N) will you be alright?,"Uraraka asked worried for the silent blacknette.

"Yes"

'What's with that reaction!!!!!!!,'almost everyone thought while sweatdropping at the assassin dressed female who looks as if she didn't care that IT WAS THE NO.1 HERO THAT SHE WILL BE FIGHTING!!!

______________________________________
Saiki:*munch* *munch*

Lifeline:Saiki will you kindly take over from here

Saiki:Yare Yare .....What a pain....*puts down the spoon* Don't forget to like and comment *continues munching on a coffee jelly*

(Lifeline:I apologize for this late update)