Chapter 7:Big Man?

3rd Person POV

After her shift the black haired girl went home only to be stopped by a big man?Who seems to be asking directions to a quivering girl who is her age.

'*sigh*I have enough drama for today,'(Y/N) thought and decides to just head to the store which was on her free coupon voucher only to get more annoyed that the store was the one which held the man and the girl who was about to cry.

Luckily ,(Y/N) was saved when a pink alien like girl came to the other girl's rescue but was then disappointed that the man did not leave therefore (Y/N) couldn't get through because the store is the one behind them.

"Hehehe...nice then maybe I could take you with me,"the gigantic man said and reached for the pink haired girl.

"Uhmm...Can you move out of the way?,"(Y/N) said with her usual poker face while tapping her foot as she remembered that her train was going to leave in the next 30 minutes and she wasted a good 10 minutes which meant that she only has 20 minutes to spare.

"HuH!"

"Kyahhhh!"

"Mina!!!!"

"Who are you to tell me what to do you -,"as the villain turned around he was met by the girl's icy stare which sent cold shivers down his spine.

"I said get out of the way"

The villain fumed as he spewed nonsense to the girl while the pink alien struggled from his grasp making her friend worried and started to watch in horror rendering her useless.

Checking her watch she now realized that 5 good minutes have been wasted.

"Tsk"

"Do you understand you ,brat?,"a block of cement fell from the building that has been punched by the said villain earlier and was about to fall into the frozen girl who just stared at her friend being held hostaged.

In a blink of an eye (Y/N) zoomed pass the villain while saving the pinkette and pushed the other girl away from the falling cement.In the eyes of the blacknette it was as if time was normal but for others she seemed to be more faster than the speed of light which leaves the two girls confused as to how they just suddenly appeared in a distance away from the villain.

"WHAA,"The criminal was mentally trying to process what just happened only to be met by a simple flick on his forehead that send him ,flying away by the force that was released by the blacknette to a wall that left an indication of his body before he was knock out unconcious.

'Now that all was done,'(Y/N) thought as she released a giddy aura .(Y/N) happily entered the unstable store and take her goods before leaving the scene.

Thankfully only a few witness that scene that left them bewildered at the girl as some manages to recorded it without her permission then posted it on the Hero website.

Timeskip :brought to you by Kirishima's black hair

Waking up with the first chime of the clock (Y/N) got up and stretch her limbs after hearing a satisfying crack which made her do her early routine.

100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats
10 kilometer run

Dressing up in her black hoodie and black jogging pants with three stripes,she bolted out the door and went to the local park doing the same set of exercises that she had done for the past 11 years.

Ringggggg.......
Ringggggg ....
Ring-

"Hel-"

"(Y/N)!!!!!!How have you been?!"

"I've been doing fine Uncle"

"That's good to hear .Listen (Y/N) I could get you through recommendations if you wa-"

"No Uncle I want to pass this test on my own to power"

"Yes b-"

Beeppppppp...

Hanging up on her Uncle ,(Y/N) sighs as she press the bridges of her nose.

"Hey it's that girl!"

"The one in the Hero site"

"YES!"

Being sometimes dumb and dense to her surrounding the girl was oblivious to the crowd that she have attracted thinking that they must be looking at something else before plugging her wireless airbuds.Jogging back to her place she kick some rocks and stuffs her hands in her pants before coming to a halt at the semi cleared beach.

"Huh.... That's weird"

Taking off her shoes the blacknette stepped down the stone slabs only to stop when she saw All Might who was now deflated with wide eyes she silently observed his interaction with the green haired kid that she gave a water bottle to.

______________________________________
Please excuse my grammar🤧
Melt that vote ⭐ and comment section🌸