Chapter 47 : Headache

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) somehow managed to escape from the girls and hide in one of the empty cubicles.

'Hahaha that was spectacular!!!'

"No,it wasn't,"(Y/N) hissed before she felt an unbearable pain in her head forcing her to kneel down on the marbled tiled floor in nauseousness.

'Damn that's nast-'

Eventually, she started to vomit blood and felt a crawling sensation in her brain, as if a worm was wiggling its way in her mind.

'H-hey ya oka-'

Clinching her hair, she bit her lip that was already covered in blood making her taste the iron richness.She banged her head on the cubicle's walls and doors repeatedly while mumbling.

"Not again"

"Not again"

"Not again"

"Not again"

"Not again"

'HEY CUT IT OUT! SNAP OUT ALREADY!!!'

"Not again"

"Not again"

"Not again"

"NOT AGAIN!!!"

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Monoma,displaying his princely smile while leaning over the railings with his feet barely touching the ground.

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked at my surroundings and all I could see is that nightmare again....

The city was in shabbles

The buildings were on the ground.....
The cries of children trying to save their parents who were stuck and buried under the rabbles......
There were sounds of heroes shouting.....
Blazing flames and screams of villains laughing in triumph.....
Sirens and helicopter noises everywhere.....

I looked away from the scene and looked down, at my now 4 year old hand.

"(Y/N)!!!!WHERE ARE YOU?!,"I heard my older brother's voice.

"Onii-sama here!!!,"I instinctly yelled and saw my older brother running towards me while still shouting my name with an urgent look on his oil stained face.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

"Onii-sama!"

I braced myself for the impact of his running speed, but it didn't happen ....

"(Y/N)!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!"

I tried to pull his shirt but my hand went through his body .

'What is happening to me ....'

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Brother!!!!!BROTHER!!!"

"(Y/N)!!!"

I tried countless times to make a certain contact with his body but it still doesn't work.

"(Y/-)"

"Brother?," as soon as I saw my brother stopped walking, I too came to a certain halt.

'Did he finally noticed me?,'I thought with a small glimmer of hope that he would turn around but
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He
.
.
.
.
.
.
Didn't
.
.
.
.
.
Instead
.
.
.
.
He continued to stare at something which is my torn lucky charm bracelet....

'What?,' 

I glanced at my bracelet and it was still intact in my wrist.

He picked up the bracelet silently with a look of devastation written on his face ....

"(Y-Y/N)"

Using his quirk he started to throw the gathered rabbles on the ground till his hands started to bleed.The thorns that came from the previous battle got mixed on the rabbles but he still didn't stop.

"(Y/N)!Please don't be here ...."he repeatedly say like a mantra while I was trying to get his attention.

"But brother I am h-,"I halted when I see an all too familiar ebony hair with Candy crushed themed Penelope hair clips.

"(Y/N)....,"he continued to dig while I stared at him.

"B-"

"(Y/N)!!!!!,"he clinched my four year old body I couldn't help but grope my arms .

"Brother that is not me-I am here!BROTHER!!!BROTHER!!!"

I reached out but got sucked in a whirlpool of flames.

Crossing my arms across my face,I started to adjust my vision and all I saw was an abyss of a non ending void.

"*Chuckles*My..... my..... my.... what do we have here?"

"A fresh meat perhaps?"

"Nah she's just too skinny..."

I continue to look for the owners of the voices but there was nothing.

"Silence,"a more authoritative and dominant voice silenced the crowd.

3rd Person POV

"Miss (Y/N)(M/N)(L/N) do you know why you are here ?"

'It's the same question from my dream'

"I don't know,"the girl replied almost scriptedly.

"You broke the law of*static noises*"

"O....."

"....I...."

"Wa...."

"ke.....p...."

"OI !!!! WAKE UP YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!"

Groaning the female opened her eyes and came face to face with an angry Mexican-I mean Bakugo.

"What?"

"Great job Bakugo!You found (Y/N)!!!!,"Mina screamed in the distanced together with the girls making the male furrow his eyebrows.

"Now!(Y/N)!! Let's get you dressed up!,"Hakagure clutched her hand and pulled her to the side.

"Wait a damn minute!,"Bakugo grabbed (Y/N)'s hand with much more force.
___________________________________

LifelineB629 : I'm sorry if I hadn't posted a chapter in a while ( ╹▽╹ )/ I hope you enjoy this little glimpse ....

Alexa : Year right !!!! Some waited month you bitch !!!!

LifelineB629 : Sorry ....

Alexa : SORRY ISN'T GONNA CUT ANYTHING !!!!

LifelineB629 : *sad noises * (。•́︿•̀。) Please vote and comment 。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。(๑´•.̫ • '๑)