crush- exams

After a few days, 

        Sharon told her close friends her desire to just directly ask Joon if he still has any feelings for her. Her friends from the STAR gang were a bit confused and they started to laugh thinking that Sharon was just kidding. They didn't believe that their friend that too Sharon would tell something like that. Tara asked are you alright with a bit of care. Sharon became a bit angry and said ,"I am serious, I guess".

Still her friends found it a bit too hard to believe. However Rose was so excited and she started to even make plans on what to do. Tara However reminded something that is the ' exams '.

That year's annual board exam was scheduled the following month and everyone started to study so hard. Tara reminded her and all of them decided to just postpone whatever Sharon was thinking and saying.

So, it was like a pause for her crush mode and now she switched back to her normal exam studying mode.

At that time they rarely went around but just stayed inside the class studying. But, there was one teacher who always said Sharon doesn't walk straight like anyone else. At that time none of them took it seriously but however it became an issue that changed the life of Sharon.

Either way all of them poured in their efforts to study in school and at home. The model exams were written regularly and all that mattered was studying.

Soon, exams came along and the STAR gang did their best in nearly all the subjects. They were quite happy and Rose started to speak up. She remembered the plan to confess to Joon. When everyone seemed to have forgotten it, our playful Rose did her job perfectly as a matchmaker.

Sharon knew that this would happen but she was a bit afraid as she was scared that Joon may not like her or he might just say that it all happened before but in order to satisfy Rose she had no other choice. She tried to avoid the situation but Rose would never leave her.

So, Sharon just asked time till the exam results are out and Rose also accepted it.

After a month, exam results came out and Sharon got into top five and the STAR gang members made it into the top 25.