Happy times

Soon after few days, Sharon and Joon had exams. This exam was quite important to them as they can choose their groups for studying.

They both worked hard to study and as a result,they didn't go on the pseudo dates. They saw each other at times during their break and shared a smile. Meanwhile,the other students didn't suspect even a single thing between them. According to them, they are just classmates. But Sharon felt like a secret date. Her friends knew about her pseudo dates and made sure that no one knew about it.

For the exams,the STAR GANG did it's best in studying and also performed well in the exams. At that time, Sharon and Joon focused only on studying. Their mind was straight towards it and that is what made them succeed.

A few days later, results were announced and for their wonder, both of them scored the same mark and came in the top three. As that exam was important,their names were written on the notice board side by side. The news spread and whenever they passed, people nearly called them as the study duo. They both were happy as they scored what they wanted.

That evening, Joon called Sharon to the rooftop during the evening break. She also went and saw Joon waiting for her with a pack of biscuits. Sharon gently asked," Is there anything special? Why did you call me, Joon? "

Joon said ," I guess we earn ourselves a break. Here take this, ( he said while giving the biscuits to her) Tara told me that you like them"

Sharon was literally blushing. She never thought that Joon would buy something for her that too her favourite biscuits. Sharon basically ate a lot of biscuits while studying. She felt as if the energy for studying comes from biscuits. Her friends even named her as 'biscuit addict'.

She got them from him and said ," Thanks".

Joon looked at her and said ," I am reminding you once again, Sharon. Just wait for few months, I will get into national college for my architectural degree and then we can date. At that time, I am sure you would have got into your dream as well".

Sharon's heart fluttered and she gave him a knowing look. She didn't expect it but was happy when Joon told her that. Then unexpectedly, Joon came closer to Sharon and kissed her cheek. It was totally unexpected and Joon looked at Sharon saying that," Soon, we can have a lot of good times just like time". Sharon had literally nothing to say. She just nodded and both of them went to their classes.

After the classes were over, the STAR gang met. Sharon hugged Tara and asked her playfully," Did someone tell about my favourite biscuits?". Tara understood that Sharon was meaning Joon and she said with a wink," Oh, that means you got those biscuits. Now, give me one Sharon and tell me what else happened there?" she said. Sharon looked at her and said," No way Tara" and they both laughed heartily. Meanwhile, Rose couldn't understand what they were saying but joined in the laughter when they both laughed.

That time Sharon felt that she had everything. Her scores were good, her friends adored her and also her relationship with Joon was also perfect. She thought that she was the happiest one in the entire world but that happiness didn't last.