opposite attraction

Sharon has always thought how it would be if Joon comes and sees her but she never expected him to actually show up in real life. When Joon showed up, Sharon could think of nothing other than releasing all those emotions which she held within herself, enduring it day by day.

In the hospital room, where a lot of patients were recovering, she never thought of having Joon closer to her neither did she expect to cry.She held the bouquet that Joon gave her and started to speak," Joon, I am really sorry for not telling you about the surgery" she started.

Joon said ," Shhh!!, Sharon it's alright. I was a little bit disappointed when you didn't tell me but now I am here and that is all that matters. If you are not comfortable in saying, don't. I really don't mind them" he said with a look full of care.

Sharon was impressed when Joon told those words but she said," I know you don't mind them, Joon but I want to tell you. I want you to know everything about me" she said and told Joon everything about her condition and her disorder and all her impending life full of meds. She didn't hide even a single detail. She really wanted Joon to know about her. Joon listened to everything and didn't speak a word. He was like a silent listener who heard everything about the other side.

While finishing she said ," Joon, let's stop meeting hereafter".

That made Joon look with a wonder. He asked playfully," Why Sharon?, Do you not like me anymore?" Sharon was quite serious at that time. She said ," No Joon. I am serious. Let's not feed the cats together and also not meet up in the art classes".

Joon was genuinely surprised. He asked," Why!?, I think our relationship is good so far, Sharon". Sharon said that," I can never be a normal girl, Joon. I can't play outdoor games, I can't live without meds, I have two large scars and I am not beautiful. I think I lost my dream too. You are perfect in all ways. I don't want you to suffer for me, Joon". That made Joon to think a lot.

After a few minutes of complete silence between them, Joon spoke up. He said," Sharon, everyone has some difficulties in their lives. In your case, it's the health. It varies for each person. I chose you Sharon. I liked you ,I like you and I will still continue to like you. I can't leave you alone with this disease. For me, you are always beautiful. Why do you worry, if you lost your dream, I will help you to find one". His words were so surreal . That was the first time Joon said something so deep to her but Sharon didn't want Joon to be with her. She didn't want to force a guy with a dream to become someone's caretaker for life.

But still Sharon didn't want Joon to be a part of the mess where she is. At that time, Tara came inside the room saying that her parents are coming.  Tara gestured Joon to leave as soon as possible.  He didn't want to leave but he had to.  He saw Sharon and told her," If you don't want to meet up I can understand it,but remember that this time I will be the one waiting for you. And during the time I wait, I will be the one chasing you".

Sharon couldn't believe it.  Until that day,all she thought was how long she has to wait for him to accept her so they can date and the art classes which she used as an excuse to see him. She always wanted to stay a bit longer with him and she was the one who confessed and chased him till the end.

But,that day Joon was ready to chase Sharon . And Sharon too knew that Joon wouldn't give up so easily once he set his mind on something whether it is in studies or it is in love...