feelings and finals

A few months passed,with both of them doing and avoiding things. The board model exams were scheduled and the entire school was busy in studying and all of them knew that the competition this time was not easy. Everyone worked hard as they thought it as a 'now or never ' situation. The STAR gang also studied so diligently. This time, Tara told her friends that she wanted to become a fashion designer and it was the first time she told about something about her dream. Usually,Tara avoided that topic but all of an instant she said that.

Sharon was happy on hearing Tara say her dream. At that time, she realized that she didn't have a dream. She also remembered that day when Joon told her about his dream and also the day when Sharon lost her dream. She also remembered the day when Joon told her that be would find her dream. Thoughts just crashed her mind. She realized that dream was the first thing that brought her closer to him.

She didn't want to admit it but in her mind she accepted it.

During that time, Joon didn't come to school as he was preparing for his architecture exams which were coming closeby. He knew his dream and worked so hard for it. He also remembered the day when he told Sharon to wait for him until he gets into his dream college. He never knew that day would come so quickly.

Sharon's parents wanted her to take up medschool. Even though she wasn't sure,she decided to study and by that she could make sure that her parents can have a little peace in their mind about their daughter.

Those few days when Joon didn't come to school, Sharon started to feel his absence. She would subconsciously look at his place thinking that he was near. She ached for those biscuits that he gave her and nearly everything about him. She started to feel as the young Sharon who was the first to confess but still she held all her feelings within herself.

The board exams were conducted at different places after a month. The students prepared very well and on the day before the exams, they all met for a silent prayer. Joon also came on that day. Their eyes met and on an instant, Sharon knew that Joon studied day and night exerting himself. His eyes spoke a million of words and Sharon couldn't react anything.

While they all left to their homes after the prayer, Sharon pulled Joon by catching the edge of this long hand sleeve shirt. Joon turned to see her and it was the first time ,after a long time Sharon wanted to speak.

She looked at Joon with caring eyes,the same eyes which were concerned when she found about her condition. She just said, " All the best. You can get what you want". Joon just smiled and asked playfully, " Anything I want,huh!?".

Sharon's face blushed. She wasn't meaning that but when Joon said it in that way, she tried to hide her face and said,' no'. And then Joon looked at her and said, " I know what you meant and don't worry I will definitely get into national college. And this time I will be waiting for you ".

Sharon's heart fluttered but she just walked away thinking that he might suffer later. Her heart ached whenever she saw him but still she decided to stay away from him. She could try to control her feelings but not Joon's and that is what she was scared of.

Now, all she has to do is face her exams.