Yes but no

For Sharon, whatever Joon said felt so surreal. First,she couldn't believe Joon saying that he likes her. She felt as if all the butterflies in the world appeared around her. She even thought that she was dreaming.

She prepared her mind for both the answers from Joon but she never thought that he would say," I like you but I can't date you".

She was so confused as she had never had a confession before. She was prepared to accept if it was a no or some other answers like I like another girl or something else. But she never thought of this answer.

With a expression of complete confusion,she asked Joon," you like me but you don't want to date me. That is what you are saying,right?"

Joon replied ," Yes".

"So, why won't you date me?", asked Sharon.

Joon had a expression of calmness and started to speak," Sharon, I have a dream to become an architect and I know you too have one. You know the importance of studying than anyone else. I am not rejecting you. I just want to date you when I have something as a support and that I think is a dream. I don't know how you will react but this is my choice. Will you wait for me with your dream, Sharon?" was the last thing he said with eyes showing a thirst for his dream.

Joon has never spoke to anyone about his dream or his career but when he told this to Sharon,she felt so special. She was actually taken aback when she heard Joon saying those words.

She understood how hard Joon works for his dreams and she realized that she didn't make a mistake in choosing such a thoughtful guy as her crush. She just smiled.

Sharon replied ," Joon,I never thought that you would have such great plans for your dreams. I think I could wait for you but on one condition".

Joon was genuinely surprised as Sharon said that she could wait.He very well knew that what he asked was something so difficult for a girl to accept but when Sharon did, he felt as if he was flying in the sky that too when Sharon was his dream girl.

He asked," And what is that condition?".

Sharon replied with a wink," You have to take me with you while you are feeding the kittens and give me company during the art class as you are the only one sitting in the art class"

Joon couldn't help himself but smile and accepted to Sharon's condition.

So to them,they were happy and couldn't think of anything else. Though they were young, the choices made by them on thinking about their dreams before dating was quite impressive.

Sharon couldn't wait to tell her friend Tara about the incidents that happened. Soon the school bell rang and both of them went to their class with a smile on their faces.