wishful

A few days later,

Sharon was discharged and she went home. She was given a lot of pills to overcome her pain from the surgery. She looked into the mirror and saw her scar that snowed lightly in her chest. She also thought about Joon's words and was really confused on what he would do to chase her. She just sat on her bed and drifted off to sleep. Tara and Rose would visit her from time to time as the doctors told her to take rest for some more days.

When Tara asked Sharon what happened that day, Sharon couldn't say anything. She just hugged Tara and said," I don't want him to involve in someone like me". Her eyes started to flood with tears. Tara just said, " Just do what you want Sharon. Don't worry , it will all turn out for good. We always have your back and you know that right? ", she said with a smile. Sharon too gave a small laugh and said yeah, I do.

Soon the summer was over and their senior year began. Sharon was now doing better and started to come to school. All through the summer, she didn't speak even a single word to Joon. She ghosted him totally. On their first day of senior year, she saw many new faces as all the classes were mixed. She just smiled at them and saw her friends coming towards her. She was happy to see them. They all sat in their usual places and chatted until the classes began.

When the class bell rang, a boy came into their classroom. Everyone around Sharon started to speak about that boy. They said," Oh God!,is he from our class?, have you ever seen him before?. He is too good looking. Is he single?, I wish he was my boyfriend." Sharon heard all these comments but still didn't look at him. She wasn't curious at all. She just chatted with her friends.

But, when there was a tap on her shoulder, she turned to see Joon.

Joon was standing at the back of her. He looked so different. He wasn't like the boy who was very simple and calm before. He changed his hair a bit and modified his uniform a bit. Sharon realized that the girls were talking about him. She was just blinking her eyes thinking what to tell.

Joon started to speak," hey Sharon, do you mind if I sit next to you?". The girls around Sharon started to talk like crazy. They were like," He knew her. Is she his girlfriend?, why did he want to sit next to her".

Sharon first sat next to Tara on one side. The seat next to her was empty so even without Sharon replying, Joon sat next to her. Sharon just pretended that she didn't know him. She just listened to the class the whole day with Joon sitting next to her. At lunch break, Joon gave her the pack of her favorite biscuits. She tried to dodge him saying that, " No, I don't want this from you". But Joon just smiled and left them in her desk and left. Sharon couldn't believe Joon to act like this.

She felt so angry at him. She knew that Joon would do anything if he wants something but she never expected him to actually act up. She just calmed herself and prepared for the next class.

For a week, Joon did the same thing everyday. The other girls started to think that they were a couple and that was why he gave those biscuits only to her. Sharon was always good at enduring. She just ignored them and moved on. She still didn't talk to Joon as she knew that even a single word from him could change her mind at an instant. She just stayed alone and didn't care about a single thing.

Joon, meanwhile did a lot of things for Sharon. He would get biscuits for her, he would take her bag to her chauffeur, he would run errands for her,he would also look out for her. When he did all these things, Sharon didn't care. Still, Joon wouldn't stop doing those things. Even though he knew Sharon wouldn't accept him, he still tried and waited for her to come towards him again.