first time

Joon couldn't just believe that Sharon said," lets date". He just blinked his eyes a few times with an expression of wonder. Sharon ,rubbing her tears saw Joon and said ," let's date for real, Joon".

Joon was really so happy when Sharon said those words. He felt as if the first time when Sharon confessed her feelings.

Then after a brief silence, Sharon asked Joon to take her to some other place. And so, Joon held her hand and went out of the cafe. Joon had a cycle and that is the only vehicle that he had till his entire life. He didn't apply for licence and so of course, their only way of transportation was a 'cycle'

Sharon didn't expect anything. She didn't care if it is a motor cycle or a cycle. She was even okay with walking but Joon insisted on taking his cycle. So, they both went out together and hopped on the cycle. Sharon asked where he was taking her but Joon said it was a suspence. They went for a while with Sharon sitting at the back seat and Joon riding the cycle. Then they reached a place.

Joon took Sharon to school.

The school was half closed as the exams were over and only some staffs  with administration duty came. So, there weren't anyone around the school. Either way, school was not exactly what Sharon had in her mind but she was quite happy. He smiled at her and said ," Take my hand" and before Sharon could reply, Joon held her hand and ran in the stairs. Sharon too ran. He finally went to the rooftop and stopped. Sharon was breathless but her surge of adrenaline was quite an experience for her. She said ," So, this is where you want to take me?". Joon smiled at her with taking breaths saying,' yes'.

They both sat on the half broken chairs that were in the rooftop, the same place where Sharon confessed. Joon looked at her saying," I chose this place because I want to cherish the moment you asked me out. And today, you waited for me and made this day a very special one. Thank you Sharon for waiting patiently for me". Their eyes met and they spoke deep emotions that words fail to say. Sharon, though she had second thoughts on saying yes to Joon, wanted to be with him. She wanted to spend even one minute more with him. She wanted to be loved.

When that thought of someone loving her despite her condition, she couldn't do anything but to cherish and enjoy that moment until it lasts. She felt herself like Cinderella, the one who enjoys herself and everything around her until it is 12 in the midnight. Sharon didn't know when her midnight was, but she wanted to enjoy till the magic or Joon's love towards her lasts.

She was very happy and that might be the happiest day she had ,after all those hospital visits and continuous exams.

Joon sat next to her and took a pack of biscuits from his packet. Sharon was quite amazed when Joon brought her favourite biscuits. She playfully asked," You carry them everyday with you, so you can impress other girls, huh?!!". Joon laughed and said with a calm tone, " Not everyone,but only you".

Sharon felt goosebumps on hearing those words. She has never heard someone say something like that to her. She felt so special. Joon looked at her and said," I will continue to give you goosebumps hereafter". That moment was really special for her.

She blushed so much that she just tried to hide her face from Joon while pretending to eat those biscuits. She bit the biscuit and a part of the biscuit was protuding from her mouth. On seeing this,he came closer to her and bit the extra part of the biscuit from her mouth. It was nearly a kiss. That one moment was enough for Sharon to get a shock and she couldn't do anything but swallow the entire biscuit. She knew that Joon was looking at her.

He ate the biscuit that he took from her. There was a complete silence between them but both of them pretended nothing happened and started to eat the remaining biscuits in that pack. It was all good until the last biscuit came. Sharon took the last biscuit and bit it like the first time but this time, Joon didn't bite from her but instead he let Sharon eat the whole biscuit. Sharon wasn't exactly a neat one, when she ate ,some pieces of the biscuits were seen around her mouth and lips.And to her wonder, Joon actually then came closer to her, licking those biscuits and finally kissed her.

That was Sharon's first kiss.

It was sweet and he tasted like a biscuit. She never expected to have her first kiss in the school and that too with Joon. She just felt magical.

After a second, Joon withdrew saying," Sorry, I didn't want it to be this quick, Sharon but I just couldn't control myself on seeing you and I'm once again really sorr_" and before Joon could complete his words, Sharon held a finger close to Joon's mouth gesturing him not to speak.

And then slowly she came closer to him, planting a small kiss on his lips. She said ," Thank you Joon, for being my first, I will try to make everyday special for you hereafter". Joon smiled.

They both lied on their chairs and saw the sunset from the rooftop, dreaming and cherishing the moment they were together...