college

For the next few days, Sharon and Joon couldn't meet each other as Joon always stayed in the hospital,helping his dad. The colleges were supposed to be started by the end of that week. But, Joon was quite occupied and Sharon also didn't mind it. The weekend came and Sharon's parents decided to take her to the dorm in the medschool,where she got her admission into.

Joon wasn't seen all through the week and Sharon just texted him that morning about her leaving to college. She knew that he was busy going here and there between hospital and his home ,so she didn't want to bother him. Sharon's dad told her that Joon's dad was doing well and he would be discharged the following week. A part of her was happy about his dad's recovery.

That afternoon when they were all set to leave to her college, Joon still didn't see Sharon's text. She was anxious if he could come right on time to tell her good bye but wasn't seen till the end. When they started to go, a voice came running towards their car, saying," Sharon!!!, Sharon!!". It was Joon.

He came running towards their car and Sharon asked her dad to pull over the car. Joon came closer, panting. She opened the door and ran towards him and hugged him tightly and she said," I thought you wouldn't make it". Joon smiled at her and said," How could I leave my girlfriend without saying goodbye to her before she goes to her college?. That would be so wrong ,right?". They both had a small laugh.

Then, Sharon came closer to him and kissed his cheek as her parents were watching them. She told,"I will miss you until I see you next time. Until then, bye Joon. And don't date any other girl in your college". They laughed and Joon said," I have such a beautiful girl with me. All the other girls in the entire world would be jealous of my girl. So, don't worry about me, alright?". Sharon nodded and right then her parents looked at them and said," kids, I guess we have to go now". Then Sharon went to the car and they started to go to her college.

Joon was seen waving his hands until the car took the turn. Sharon knew that moving to different colleges in different places would have an impact on their relationship but didn't know it's extent until they both were separated. Sharon and her parents went to her college after travelling for two hours from their home. They settled in her dorm room with a roommate,who was Zoe. After some time, Sharon's parents left and Sharon started to chat with her new roommate Zoe. Zoe was a good girl who was a talkative type. She talked a lot and she was quite similar to Rose. Somehow they became friends instantly and they decided to go to the college together.

That evening Joon called up and said about his father's health and the opening of his national architectural college. He also talked to her about the things that he did that week. While Joon was speaking, Sharon felt so sleepy as she traveled for some time. She slept right there with Joon speaking on the phone. Joon after sometime realised that Sharon was asleep. He felt that Sharon sleeping while he was talking as a cute gesture and cherished the moment. He hung up and decided to call her the next day.

Sharon woke up the next day and saw that Joon texted her saying,"My cute Sharon,sleep well!! I will call you later". She was surprised and while recalling what happened last night,she was a bit embarrassed. She smiled to herself. Zoe knew that Sharon was seeing someone and she just smiled on seeing her expression. Then, Zoe and Sharon left to their medschool as they had orientation classes that week. There they met some new faces and made some friends. Zoe was from that neighborhood,so she knew nearly everything about that place. She acted like your guide and showed Sharon everything around there.

During their classes,they came over their desk mate,who is Alan. Alan is a good boy and a foodie. He was the one who knew everything about the restaurants nearby. He eats a lot but still maintains a good shape. He was a day scholar,so he even brought his car to college.

The orientation classes were going so well and Sharon came to know about cpr procedures and so on. By the end of the day,Zoe,Alan and Sharon became close friends. Alan used to go back to his home earlier and then Zoe and Sharon would walk to their dorm. Usually, Sharon spoke to Joon at nights as it was the time ,he would also be free. Joon started to go to his college after a few days as well. At night,they would speak to each other and share their experiences in college.

Everything seemed smooth. The only thing that is missing was Joon's gaze upon Sharon. They have tried doing video calls but still the feeling of seeing each other regularly could not be satisfied by video calls and chats. They missed each other a lot...