Spiritful

Then, one day,they decided to go to a movie theatre. They picked up some animation movie and decided to go that afternoon after having their lunch near the theater.

Joon came to pick up Sharon from her home and coincidentally they both dressed in same blue. Sharon's mom teased her saying that ," oh my cuties!!, You guys have finally start to wear couples dresses huh!!". They both laughed. " It wasn't a planned one, doctor aunty", said Joon with a huge smile on his face. Sharon's mom then said ,"Alright, alright. You guys have some fun and remember to come before 7". They both nodded and left. First, they went to the restaurant near the movie theatre and had lunch. They ordered something differently and tried to eat them. They talked about their food preferences and Joon said," You look beautiful, Sharon and especially while eating".

Sharon started to laugh. She then looked at Joon and said mockingly," oh!!, Is that the reason why you always buy me biscuits". Joon looked at her and thought a little bit and said with a wink," hmmm..,, maybe". Sharon blushed and gave a small hit on Joon. They both laughed and were enjoying everything. When they left the restaurant and walked towards the movie theatre, Sharon suddenly felt a pain in her lower part of abdomen. She immediately thought for a second and realised that it was that part of the month when she got her periods. She didn't prepare for it actually, she just thought of watching movie and totally forgot about it.

She wanted to go to a restroom but she was walking on the middle of the road with Joon holding her hands. She placed her other hand on her stomach and she slightly checked her back for staining. And unluckily, it was stained. Sharon couldn't think of anything. She didn't know what to say to Joon and felt a bit embarrassing.

Menstrual cycle is a part in the life of woman but when it comes to telling the ones around you, it may not be comfortable to everyone. Sharon was also similar to them. She never spoke about this to him before and now, she felt hopeless. She started to act a bit wierd. Joon found the sudden change in her way of speaking and walking. He saw her holding one hand at her stomach. He understood the situation.

He immediately removed his jean coat, that he was wearing and covered Sharon's back. He looked at her and said," Don't worry, Sharon. We will first go the nearby restroom and then we can go home". Sharon didn't know what to say but just nodded. They then reached the restroom near the movie theatre and Joon stood outside. Sharon went in and came after few minutes. Joon then looked at her with his caring eyes and asked," Is it still paining a lot?". Sharon said," No, it's alright". He then took her home and while going Sharon was a bit embarrassed but asked him," How did you know,Joon?". Joon looked at her and said," I have seen you acting up wierdly like this during the school times. And I too guessed that you wouldn't want to talk about this, so I just helped my girl, that's it" he said while kissing Sharon on her forehead.

Sharon was touched on seeing Joon's gesture. She then immediately went closer to him and kissed him in his lips. It was short but caring. She then pulled back and said," Thank you Joon for being my boyfriend. I like you so much that there are a lot of things I want to do with you. You helped me a lot and I too will do the same for you as your girlfriend". Joon smiled at her and said," I know you would, Sharon".

They then walked back. Joon dropped Sharon at her home and then went back to his. They knew that their college days are going to come so quick but at that time, all they cared was the few days being together.

A few weeks passed with both of them visiting Tara and telling her about the stuff they did and all. They met frequently and went on dates that too mostly around their school. Around Joon, Sharon felt kind of safe. She knew that Joon wasn't a bad guy or a guy who uses her. Her feelings for him became quite stronger than ever before. The college opening dates were announced for both of them and they found that they both had two weeks time before they go to their college campus. Sharon's father suggested that she should go for a check up before going to college.

Sharon too agreed but a part of her was so afraid that something bad could happen. After undergoing two surgeries, she started to feel a bit scared when she went for check-ups. Usually she went with her parents but this time she decided to go with Joon. Joon knew that it was an important thing for her as she never lets anyone see the other part of her which was sick. He knew that she let him into her inner circle by asking him to accompany him to the check up. The next day, Joon came to pick up Sharon and they started to walk towards the cardiac centre. She didn't talk at all on that day. She was so anxious and worried at the same time as she brought Joon with her. Joon knew that she was afraid and so he never let go of her hands and accompanied her. He didn't speak anything too but his eyes spoke many words as if 'I am here. No matter what I will still be with you. Don't worry' and a lot.

She just withheld her emotions and just went towards the cardiac hospital, holding his hands. In there, the doctors took some tests and they waited for the results to come. They waited patiently, sitting on the chairs and finally when they called Sharon to meet with the doctor, she panicked. She composed herself so much upto that moment but when she was called in, she couldn't be brave enough. She was afraid and she looked at Joon saying," I want to go home, I didn't want to say this but I am afraid. I don't want to be here, I_". She started to act like a kid who has just come to vaccinate.

Joon looked deeply into her and said," Don't worry, Sharon. I am here with you and I am not going to let anything happen to you". He was reassuring her. Sharon, though she felt scared, held his hand tightly and went inside the doctors room. He welcomed them as he was the one who does regular check up for her. She then introduced Joon to him and had a small chat. Then the doctor saw her reports and said that her heart was beating fine and reduced some doses of meds she took. She finally felt at peace. She felt as if she could finally breathe. Joon thanked the doctor and got the list of her meds. He then took Sharon outside of his examination room.

He looked at her and asked with a smile," Are you happy now, my girl?". She looked at him and said," Totally". They then laughed a bit and started to leave the hospital. The one thing that they did think was seeing Joon's mom in the pharmacy buying some medicines. Joon knew that something was wrong and so did Sharon....