wedding

Three months flied like anything and now Sharon and Joon are getting married. They planned their wedding near the ocean and after arranging all the things for the wedding including the dress, the final day really came.

For the past two months, Joon and Sharon arranged a lot of things for their wedding. They selected the wedding dresses and stage as well. The invitation and other stuffs were taken care by their families.After a lot of planning and arrangements,they couldn't wait to get married.

On the day before their wedding, Sharon's friends came to her home to stay with her. Tara was the first one to come after sending the invitations. She came to Sharon's home from Paris and when she saw her,she just hugged Sharon tightly and said that," I knew this would happen, Sharon. I am so happy for both of you". They both then talked a lot and took rest as the next day was their wedding.

At night, Sharon had her wedding jitters. She was suddenly so afraid that Joon may leave her if she gets another surgery or something. She was suddenly so scared and didn't know what to do. Tara,on looking this, called Joon and asked him to come at night to Sharon's home. He too came and then Tara took Sharon out of her home and made them to talk.

Sharon was surprised when she saw Joon as she didn't know that Tara would call Joon. Now, Sharon couldn't do anything but face him. She couldn't speak as well. She just froze. Joon,on looking at her said, " Sharon, don't worry. I will always be by your side. No matter what happens to you,I will still choose you. Even if you have to go through another surgery,I will still be with you, holding you closer always. Remember that". He then came closer to her and hugged her tightly. Sharon also got calmed and then after a second, she looked at Joon with her eyes longing.

He went closer to her and gave a deep kiss. It was so comforting for her. At that moment, everything around her seemed to stop. She felt as if the only one in the entire world. She also deepened the kiss and didn't want to break away from him.

After a few minutes, Tara came towards them and said,"  hmm.., you guys can do this freely from tomorrow onwards. Now Sharon come with me, we have a big day ahead and I want you to look perfect. And Joon, you too go home and sleep. We will all see at the wedding hall".

After Tara said, Sharon and Joon smiled at each other and Joon left saying," I will see you tomorrow my future wife". And that made Sharon blush so hard.

They then went to their homes and slept well. The next day, Sharon got her dress ready and Tara did some alterations to it. Tara was also the one who did Sharon's hair and makeup. After all that, Sharon looked like a real princess. As she rarely used makeup, on her wedding day she looked like an angel walking on land.

Both of their families weren't particularly religious so their families just decided to keep their wedding near the ocean. They made arrangements such that there would be a stage in the middle and all the guests would be made to sit in small groups around the stage.

After sometime,the guests started to come and within minutes,the entire place was filled with people. Sharon and Joon were in separate rooms. At first Joon was brought to the stage and after sometime, Sharon was called in. She walked towards the stage with the dress that Tara altered and looked so beautiful. When she walked towards the stage,she saw Joon looking so handsome than ever. Sharon couldn't take her eyes off him.

His suit and hair were like sculptures which were so perfectly made. He was so good looking. He was quite surprised to see Sharon with all those makeup as Sharon would rarely do makeup. After going to the stage, Joon whispered to Sharon," You look so beautiful, Sharon". Sharon blushed at the second when she heard that. They both smiled and after sometime,their families got an officiant and proceeded their wedding. There were no vows or any other rituals. They were made to say yes and exchanged their rings and sealed their wedding with a kiss.

They were married. And even they couldn't believe it as it was quite fast. At that evening,the reception was so grand. Their families and friends gathered and had a grandeous feast. They then had a dj and started to dance. That night was wild and every one enjoyed it. After the feast and dance, the crowd started to disappear after giving wedding presents to the married couple. Tara got Sharon a new dress that she was working on in Paris. She also packed a special present that has to be opened only in her honeymoon trip. Sharon was so happy and thanked Tara for being with her till the end.

After the guests left, Sharon and Joon were sent to airport as they planned their honeymoon in Norway. They decided to visit European countries and planned them as well. Both of them said their goodbyes to their families and now Sharon and Joon are the only ones left alone.

They held their hands together with their rings shining in the light. They knew that their life would change after a wedding. But they wanted to live in the present, taking in and enjoying every moment possible.

Love, you expect it or not, it just happens and that is what makes it so special......