the confession

Sharon came closer to Joon and stood in front of him. His eyes opened up wide when he raised his neck to see Sharon in front of him. He spoke up. With his gentle voice he asked ," do you want something,Sharon? "

At that time,Sharon was a little distracted but still she spoke up. Sharon couldn't think of anything else other than to say," Do you really have a girlfriend?".

Joon's face changed to a state of complete blank he was like what is she saying? Or how did she know?, Is she following me? and lots of possibilities arised from Joon's one look. Sharon was now a bit embarrassed because of the awkward silence between them. She then thought that leaving from that classroom may make her feel a little better, so she walked towards the door.

At that time, Joon spoke up. He said,"No, I don't have a girlfriend".

Sharon,on hearing this couldn't stop smiling. She looked as if she won a lottery or something. The last time Sharon had that face was when she got the first grade in her class. She even wanted to dance. Then, she remembered that Joon was in front of her. She suppressed all her happy thoughts and asked calmly," Didn't the girl from your neighborhood confess to you?"

Joon said," She did but I turned her down".

This time Sharon was in clouds nine and she literally smiled like an idiot, she also made a gesture like 'yes, I knew it'.  Joon saw her and he couldn't help himself but to smile on seeing her cute gesture. He then asked , " Why?,  Is there something wrong?"

Sharon smiled and said ," No, nothing". Then Joon started to look a bit suspicious at her but he just smiled and left it to be. Now, Sharon forgot everything in her mind and sat in her place dreaming. Soon,the class was nearly over and the other students started to come to the class.

When Rose came to the class, she saw Sharon smiling to herself.At that evening, Tara and Rose asked Sharon what happened. Rose was so excited that she pulled Sharon and asked "did he say yes?, It is the reason why you were smiling like that right?" , Rose just bombarded questions like anything.

Then Sharon spoke ,"  He said no". Rose was like what!!?, is that why you were smiling,she even came closer to comfort Sharon thinking that he rejected her. Tara knew that this was not Sharon meant so she asked again tell exactly what happened.

Sharon said with a smile that he doesn't have a girlfriend, the girl from his neighbourhood was turned down by him. Sharon couldn't contain the joy at all. Her friends also became happy and now Rose asked that question," Then, did you confess?"

That made Sharon to think as she was overjoyed by hearing that Joon doesn't have a girlfriend, she literally forgot to confess to Joon.