SPARK

Now with everyone knowing about Sharon's condition, her classmates had a different look on Sharon. They treated her as a sick kid and not as a classmate anymore. This was the reason why Sharon was afraid at first place. However,her friends just hanged out with her as usual and this was something that made her calm. Now Sharon was all good and the only thing that came to her mind was 'joon'.

She wondered if Joon would also treat her like a sick kid. She was afraid of that thought. Her mind was racing with hundreds of possibilities while thinking of speaking with Joon. Tara noticed her and realised that she was thinking about Joon, so Tara told, "Sharon don't worry, Rose has thought about this thing a lot of times and do you know what she said, she would still ship you guys". Sharon smiled. "I think it's time to make sure that Rose doesn't get to know about this. She may think of something  awkward. So you just speak to him. Meanwhile I will make sure Rose doesn't give any matchmaking ideas" said Tara with a wink.

Tara sounded quite simple to Sharon. However Sharon still couldn't get herself talk to him. She just waited.

The thing about high school is that when one knows something it just spreads like  anything that too when it comes to love and crushes, no one could contain it. Nobody cares if it is truth or false, they don't confirm it as well. It becomes as something inevitable. The students call it as SPARK as it is usually the beginning of something interesting. And it happened that year also. Usually Sharon doesn't care about others relationship but this time she couldn't stay still after hearing the SPARK that year.

It was that ," Joon is in a relationship with a girl from his neighbourhood".

That was the SPARK that year. Sharon couldn't just believe that. When she digged some information from her other classmates, they told as ' the girl confessed to him in the vacation holidays'. Soon, her friends Tara and Rose came to know about this and comforted Sharon by saying that in SPARK there is only a 50 percent change of being real. However, Sharon didn't seemed to be convinced.

Tara and Rose couldn't stop Sharon from worrying so, our dear matchmaker Rose started her work. She thought of a perfect scenario to make them meet and Sharon had nothing to do other than following her. They decided to do it on Saturday that week as it was the only day when they had art class. It was in that art class where everyone used to bunk and go for basketball and it was the only time where Joon would still sit and draw some sceneries.

So, as Rose planned that was the perfect moment. And soon, Saturday came and the time was close to the art class. Sharon waited while all her friends left until she and Joon were left alone. Now, there were only three things in that room - Sharon, Joon and Joon's canvas.

He was first surprised to see Sharon alone there but then he just took some pencils from his bag and started to draw. Sharon couldn't say anything to him and at the same time she couldn't stay still. After nearly an hour, she started to speak.