The real answer

That weekend, was long than usual,however when Sharon decided to accept whatever Joon says, nothing seemed to be that difficult. All she could think was a normal Monday with a lot of lectures in her school.

And Monday came,

Sharon came to school in the morning with her backpack brought by her driver uncle. She sat in her place as usual and soon her friends joined her. They spoke about their weekends and about the impending exam which would come around the month's end.

They thought of plans to study as this exam will help them get some scholarship certificates. Basically the STAR gang was a study gang and most of their time their talk was about exams and competitions. They also had fun like others but mostly they enjoyed by eating from the snacks store which was near their school.

The classes for that day started and Sharon saw Joon sitting next to her but along the boys row. She knew that Joon would give an answer in the afternoon so she decided to stay focused in her morning classes.

Soon, the classes were almost over and when she turned to see Joon, he was already gone. So, she just thought of going to the rooftop as Joon said that he would tell an answer there.

Going to the rooftop seemed a little difficult for Sharon. At first,when she went holding her hand with Joon,it seemed so less but when she walked alone, it seemed to take an eternity. Slowly,  Sharon reached the rooftop.

When she entered the rooftop through the gate,she saw Joon standing near those broken chairs where Sharon confessed her feelings. He was like a model waiting for his turn to show what he is made of. His gaze was totally occupied by those chairs and he looked as if he was thinking about the other day.

Sharon, on seeing him, went behind him and asked quietly, " Were you waiting for me?".

Joon was first taken aback but soon said, " you came".

Sharon looked at Joon with an expression like yeah I did. Now tell me what did you choose. She didn't speak a word but Joon could understand all of it by just looking at her.

Joon said calmly," For the questions you asked me on that day, I will tell you the answers.  First, about the girl who the boys compared me with, I remember her".

Sharon's eyes turned so wide and she was like whattt?!! Really!! , as she knew that that girl was her. She didn't speak a word but waited till Joon finished.

Joon continued, " I liked her because she was the onlyone in the entire school to do just her job and leave.  She never spoke gossips,she was neither interested in  other's personal lives, she was just perfect and I couldn't perfectly pin point if that was the only reason. I just liked her" , Joon said while locking his eyes with Sharon with a expression which meant I know that you are asking about yourself as the girl Joon liked three years ago was Sharon.

Sharon then asked Joon ," So, what about the other question? ".

Joon started to speak," I like you, Sharon.  I have liked you from sixth grade but I can't date you".