red handed

And after that day, Sharon and Joon met each often,while going to shopping complexes, play grounds and sometimes while crossing the street as well. They spoke a lot about their interests and had a great time together.

The results for their exams were announced to be released by that month's end. Sharon's reaction changed a bit into a sad one when she heard about the results. Joon comforted her saying that she would have done well but Sharon was still tensed. She had doubts on herself about what to do next. She lost her dream once but now she knew she could get into her previous dream with her marks but still a part of her was confused on what to do.

On seeing Sharon, Joon knew that she had second thoughts. He looked at her into the eyes and said ," Sharon, do you remember the day when I told you about finding your dream?", Sharon replied 'yes'.  Then he said ," Now trust me Sharon,I know that you didn't want to take up medicine because of your condition, but I still believe that being a doctor suits you a lot. So don't get confused, Sharon. Whatever you take, you will always be successful and I will always support you".

Sharon just smiled at him. She then said," Well, we can talk about it later. Now, the only thing I want to do is talk to my boyfriend". Joon was taken aback as Sharon called him as 'boyfriend'. He just smiled at her with a sudden glow in his face and said ," yeah, anything for my girlfriend".

They both blushed and walked on the street with hands holding together. While they both were walking closer to the cafe where Sharon accepted Joon, they came across something unexpected.

They saw Tara holding a cup of coffee and watching them. They couldn't think of anything as both of them just kept their dating as a secret. Sharon didn't tell Tara about the events that took place when she left the juice shop to meet Joon. Joon too didn't say anything about their relationship to Tara. They were caught red handed.

Tara was sweet. She was so sweet that she bought coffee to both of them and sat in the seat opposite to them. Joon started to apologise and explain about their relationship but Tara started to speak. She said ," I don't have any objection to your relationship but Sharon, we have to talk". She asked Joon to leave them alone. Joon couldn't do anything else than leaving. He saw Sharon with a apologic look and left. Sharon knew that Tara would say something like this so she was prepared.

Tara started to speak, " Now tell me, Sharon why didn't you tell me about this before?". That was the first time Tara asked her to tell about something. Sharon started to speak," I'm really really sorry Tara" and she knew that Tara was very angry at her. Tara was actually a bit disappointed as her best friend is actually dating her cousin and she didn't even have a clue about what is happening.

Tara was so angry that she almost started to shout at Sharon for not saying. Sharon heard everything till the end and finally said," I'm really sorry, Tara. Please forgive me. Hereafter, there won't be a single thing that I would hide from you, I swear upon the broken chairs with a smiley face in our rooftop". On hearing the last sentence, Tara started to laugh. She was saying," what!??, Broken chairs?!". She literally understood nothing that it was enough to make her laugh.

Sharon then told everything about their relationship and also her 'first kiss' . Tara was really surprised when she heard her best friend kissing her cousin. But either way she listened to everything and lastly said," Sharon, I am really happy for you. I also want you to know that there are many people who still care and love you even if you have a lot of medical issues. And I am sure that Joon would definitely be the guy who doesn't let you down so easily. I give you two my blessings", she said with a wink.

That day, Sharon felt as a new beginning for their relationship with happiness and joy.