0. [M]

3rd person pov

"Wooyoung the baddie, can't believe you're still a virgin." Hansoo, a classmate of Wooyoung spoke. Wooyoung looked at him with an annoyed expression. Well there was a party at school's most famous boy, Hyunjin's house. And in a game of truth and dare, Wooyoung came out as a virgin hearing everyone's snickers.

Well you see Wooyoung had a bad reputation and many believed he was a fuckboy even though no one ever saw him around a girl or boy infact. Still Wooyoung can't beleive that people think he was a fuckboy. A jerk, a trouble-maker is fine cuz he was all that but not a fuckboy. "Shut up before I punch you in the face Hansoo" Wooyoung hissed and rolled his eyes.

"And I thought Wooyoung was all that." Hansoo provoked him again as his friends tried to stop him knowing how bad Wooyoung's temper is. "What guys? Wooyoung is all talk, he had never had the main fun. He only knows how to flunk classes and talk back. Why do we even give him all the attention?" Hansoo scoffed looking at Wooyoung with an annoying smirk, knowing how much he pissed the latter.

Wooyoung stood up rushing towards Hansoo and holding him by the collor. "You bitch face." Before he could punch the annoying brat he was stopped by someone. "Woo, the heck? You can't do this here. Leave him." Wooyoung turned towards his best friend. "Seonghwa I can't. He's just so annoying lemme just show him his place." He tried to free himself from Seonghwa's grip.

"No! Come with me." Seonghwa pulled him away from the group circle. "Are you out of your mind Woo. If you do anything it'll cause a whole ruckus. You know how Hansoo is anyways." Seonghwa scolded his friend who just rolled his eyes at him. "Whatever. Just leave me alone. I'm so pissed because of him. Go find your bitch." Wooyoung spat at him.

Seonghwa hit him in the arm with a frown, "Don't call him that. He was your bestie. And why would I look for him?" Seonghwa argued. "Yes he was my bestie, not untill he decided to ditch me , only because you rejected him. Like wow." Wooyoung rolled his eyes for the nth time in only 10 minutes as they reached the kitchen where drinks were. "Please leave before I fucking start throwing glasses." Wooyoung warned taking a sip of his bitter liquid to calm down his anger. Seonghwa shook his head before leaving the boy. There wasn't just one sip but one after one, untill Wooyoung saw 2 glasses in front of him.

Aware that he was now drunk, he shook his head to focus. He stumbled his way back, looking at time as it was now 11pm he tried to find his raven haired friend. Making his way through the crowd and almost cursing at everyone who came in his way he reached the other side of the room. But there was no sign of Seonghwa. "Fuck it." He cursed, feeling his ears hot and legs wobbling, he decided to sit on the last few steps of the stairs as he fished out his mobile to message the latter.

Woo🙃
Hea, ehtre sre yiu
Rake ne ginw
(Hwa, where are you
Take me home)*

He sighed sending the message and waiting for any reply, when he spotted Hansoo walking his way and he rolled his eyes. "So, Woodoo, got any chicks?" The guy smirked. "Bitch" Wooyoung mumbled under his breath. Hansoo chuckled as he mocked him. "Hansoo just shoo away, there's no Seonghwa to save you." Wooyoung tried not to slurr.

"Or if I don't?" This guy right now was testing Wooyoung's patience. He sat next to Wooyoung and kept his hands on Wooyoung's thighs, ridiculously close to his crotch. What was he even trying to do? Wooyoung squinted his eyes at the latter, too drunk to actually move his limbs. "Fuck off." He cursed throwing Hansoo's hands away from his thigh. He stood up to walk away from this annoying guy when he held his hands again.

Wooyoung turned towards him in rage and planted a hard fist on his face, making few people turn towards him but they all were too drunk to comprehend what was happening. "You jerk face, I told you not to fuck with me." He yelled in anger as he felt tired after punching him. He stumbled his way towards the exit and was almost about to collapse when two strong hands held him up.