23.

3rd person pov

Their party wears? (also you're free to imagine)

I'm in love with these fits!!!🤧🤧🤧

Back to story~

They all entered the party together, the loudness of the music was so deafening they could barely hear themself.

Jimin came to meet his guests as he smiled at them, taking their gifts with a small thank you and welcoming to his party. His boyfriend, Yoongi, soon came and joined them to their little conversation. After that Wooyoung just decided to enjoy alone, he knew many will come to take pictures with him or flirt which he was so ready to decline, like always.

He was near the drinks and took one red cup to gulp it down quickly, he was used to the liquids of this much strength already so he wouldn't get drunk easily.

Meanwhile San was with Yeosang, as the latter was totally shy to be in this crowd. "Hey, you should go be with Seonghwa and take the chance. He's alone anyways." San yelled over the music so that Yeosang can hear him. The latter just shook his head, "I don't want to" he yelled back smiling. "I'm over him already." He added and danced a little to the music, asking San to join too.

Yunho and Mingi had gone together, rocking the dance floor. Seonghwa was with some of his friends, like leeknow and juyeon, as he talked about something.

Hongjoong just as usual sat at corner enjoying on his own, he usually did that most of time. Just sit in the corner and look at the people as they enjoyed.

Jongho was busy playing with some of his friends.

The party was just going fun like any other parties, and Wooyoung still sat here drinking most of the time and swaying his hips to some of his favourite music.

"How are you love?" He snapped his head to that creepy voice and he was right. "Fuck off Hansoo." He cursed, taking another sip of his drink. Hansoo just chuckled, he was probably drunk.

"My name sounds so pretty from your lips love" he flirted again making Wooyoung's blood boil. He stood up pulling Hansoo by his collar ready to punch but still tried to control his anger. Hansoo smirked and quickly moved closer to kiss Wooyoung who stumbled at the sudden action and his back hit the drinks table.

Luckily he had faced the other way so Hansoo's lips landed over Wooyoung's cheeks.

Seonghwa watched all of this and was ready to run to get Wooyoung away from the bitch but he got an even more better idea and he ran to San. "San, you should go to Woo." He spoke hurriedly. "Why?" San asked in confusion. Seonghwa pointed at where Wooyoung was and San and Yeosang looked at the direction. Yeosang gasped out loud and told San to hurry.

San did hurry and ran towards Wooyoung and Hansoo, his blood boiling as well. Reaching them he quickly pulled Hansoo away from Wooyoung. "What the fuck? Who the fuck are you?" Hansoo stumbled looking at San.