1.

3rd person pov

Wooyoung squinted his eyes as the strong sunlight hit his face, he groaned trying to block the sunrays with his hand. Facing the other side he snuggled closer to his boyfriend and smiled. Wait BOYFRIEND?? He opened his eyes literally falling off the bed in a shock, wincing at the pain he got up to again fall as his back was literally dying. He looked at the guy who was sleeping peacefully, before looking down to realise he was totally naked.

"Fuck fuck fuck." He quickly collected his clothes putting them on inspite of his ass giving up he ran out of the room to a hallway then down the stairs. The place was a total mess and many teenagers, which he recognised were from his school,were passed out.

Unlocking his car he drove away to his house, fishing out his mobile he checked the time and it was already 12 at noon. "I'm so getting my ass whooped." He panicked now parking his car at his home and running in, limping.

He silently opened the lock wishing his mom was already at work but to his dismay the moment he stepped in there was a loud yell. "JUNG WOOYOUNG!" He winced again at the loud yell.

There stood his mother, hands folded to her chest with an annoyed expression. "How may times do I have to tell you?" She asked rather in a low tone now.

"I'm sorry" he gave her a crooked smile. His mother just rolled her eyes, "sorry my ass. You're grounded. Go to your room and give your mobile here." She commanded giving her hand out for Wooyoung to give his mobile.

"Mom!! No way! It's Saturday, you can't ground me I have plans with my friends." He argues with a pleading voice. "No way that's happening,you're grounded. Study something, atleast try to." She rolled her eyes again and snatched his mobile.

The only thing Woo could do was stomp his foot and fake cry like a five year old.  "Also, keep your room clean. San will be here tomorrow." She spoke before going out to her work, with Wooyoung's mobile.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes at the mention of the name. "San can suck my dick." He mumbled.

Wooyoung's single mother was re-marrying. And he was actually happy for her to come out of an abusive relationship and get her confidence back to marry again. But his main headache was his soon to be step brother, San. According to his mom, San was the epitome of perfection. He had perfect grades, perfect reputation and a perfect character just the opposite of Wooyoung and he knows he'll get compared not only at home but also at school.

He groaned thinking about that, his life is going to become a living hell. Anyways he was here grounded on a Saturday and the worst, no mobile. Why did he have to be born in an asian family?

"Fuck, ah" he winced as tried to sit on his study table, reminding him of his morning. The guy? Who was he? He tried to think hard, not like he forgot his face but infact he didn't knew the guy at all. It was a total stranger.

"So I did it with a stranger? Fuck how dumb can I be. It's all because of that fucking Hansoo." He lazily walked towards the washroom, stripping of his clothes and going in for a shower. He gasped as he looked at himself in the mirror, "holy shit." his chest was covered with hickeys and also his neck. Didn't his mom notice this? Looking at the hickeys he thought of last night. He didn't remember it well but he remembered feeling in heaven as the guy fucked him. He was good in bed indeed. Wooyoung blushed a bit at the memories. Never in a million years he thought he'll loose his virginity in this manner. He was drunk and not in right mind also he didn't knew the boy.

Taking a cold shower he sat at his desk again but there wasn't much to do so he went downstairs and watched some random movies before he got hungry and decided to cook something. Well his cooking was better than his mom's, atleast he thinks like that. Eating the pasta he made he checked the time and it was only 7 in the evening, his mom usually comes around 9 or 10.