34.

3rd person pov

"San, we should tell them right?" Wooyoung asked his boyfriend, who drove them to school. San glanced at him. "Yes Woo we will" he replied now parking the car.

Wooyoung was talking regarding telling his parents that they're dating but San told him to wait for the right time.

It was really very surprising for San that it was Wooyoung who suggested coming out.

The couple made its way towards the locker, where as usual San's group stood before the classes. Wooyoung left him with his friend group and walked to meet his own friends. Before giving Yeosang a look, about the scene he had witnessed last week.

Hongjoong and Yeosang holding hands.

Yeosang shrugged looking at the latter and he walked away. Although Yeosang had apologized, things can't be perfect like before, Wooyoung was still upset with the fact that San knows the reason and he doesn't.

"Hey woo" Yunho called out and Wooyoung just waved at them. Once he saw Hongjoong, the first thing he wanted to do was ask him, about that day. It's been the same everyday, he just wanted to ask. He himself didn't knew why he was so curious, but then there was Seonghwa who would be hurt and so he didn't ask.

They chatted for the time they had before classes started.

"Oh man, Yunho's so busy these days. He won't spend time with me."  Mingi spoke as he pouted, making San rub his shoulder. He wanted to say I can relate but then they didn't knew yet or so he thought.

"It's ok. Just three more days and they will be done with their dance competition. They have to practice hard till then." Jongho assured him and he simply nodded as the bell rang and they dispersed to their classes.

  ~

The classes were done and Wooyoung with Yunho was here in the dance practice room. "Wow you've gotten so good with this step, yun! It looks so smooth" Wooyoung complemented his friend who just blushed with a small thanks. They practiced a little more with the other members of the club. Obviously it wasn't a solo compitition, it had a group dance and then a solo dance for which Wooyoung was selected.

"Dance genius Woohoo" some guys cheered for Wooyoung as he practiced his solo piece, being the dance cover of the song 'bad'.

(I literally breathe that video. Wooyoung is so hot ngl😭)

There was a loud clap from the door and everyone turned to look who was it. There came in Hansoo with the biggest smirk.

Oh how did Wooyoung forget about him? He was again suspended for a week. And simply Wooyoung is accused as the bad boy?

Wooyoung rolled his eyes as the guy approaed, now packing his things like other guys. Ready to leave, the time was already over. "Wow, baby!! You dance so well. You looked so hot like that" Hansoo complemented with so much desperation.

"Shut up loser" Yunho came forward to speak as Wooyoung was busy gagging, not literally.

"No what's wrong to complement my baby? He did so well" Hansoo spoke again, the smirk still present. He walked towards Wooyoung, slightly tucking the hair that was on the boy's face, behind his ears.

His hands followed Wooyoung's jawline and slightly touched his neck, slight hickeys visible as his eyes grew dark at the sight.

Wooyoung pushed his hand away with disgust.

"Who touched you Woo?" He asked with a growl.

The dance studio was now empty as it was time to leave and the people didn't want to witness a fight while their dance leader was not here.